Some news

You better believe it! Lol

5 Likes

Hell yeah! :beers:

Many prayers for you and your family in this fight you have got this!!

@AllisonMc is a forever queen for setting up a Meal Train for our fam. Here’s the link. Thank you, so much, to Allison and everyone else that has helped.

10 Likes

Bumping this thread. I don’t know why but had that funny feeling of thinking about you. Hope you’re well @kyleboone

I see the gofundme is still going strong. Glad to see it

7 Likes

I was just thinking about Kyle today. How are you doing, mane?

1 Like

I’m doing well guys thank you

Had scans two weeks ago and mostly good news: Nodule on my left lung totally disappeared, nodule on my right lung shrunk from 8mm to 3mm, and my AFP tumor markers have fallen to within a normal range

Now kind of a waiting game. One doc here wants me to have lung surgery, another (a TC expert in Indiana) suggests surveillance, so debating that at the moment. I have scans at the end of next month that I think will dictate whether or not I have another procedure done, but I don’t want to commit just yet since my body has already been through a lot. Lol.

40 Likes

Gotta share some good news: Still in remission as of today. Labs, scans all looked great. Let’s go!!! Now to take the port out, or leave it in . . . (if that’s the toughest health decision I make rest of the year, then we are in great shape!)

I do want to add a sincere thanks to all who have followed, encouraged, provided meals, donated money or sent well wishes. Bills are insanely high for chemo and of course there’s daycare, meals, travel expenses. It just adds up and we’ve been so blessed to have been given support to stay afloat.

I have a great family and support system, but it is overwhelming to think of how positively affected we have been by my fellow OSU fam in particular, so just again: thank you, thank you, thank you. Sometimes gratitude hits you in waves and it just smacked me this week how thankful I am for all of you.

57 Likes

Awesome news man! So happy for you!

11 Likes

Thank you so much! I definitely did a little dance in the doctors office today to celebrate. It was around this time last year I had my recurrence, so felt a lot of anxiety subside after today. More life!

19 Likes

Thank you so much for the great news update, @kyleboone ! “More life” is an infinitely better thing to read and know than how many Cortisol shots QB1 needs to throw for 350. What a timely reminder on what’s truly important. #LifeMoreAbundant Keep crushing it, KB. #KickCancerLikeABoss

9 Likes

You’re just going for cheap likes, aren’t you? :smirk:

1 Like

Also:
giphy

4 Likes

This is second only to the news that you are atop the standings of the PFB Dynasty league. Hope your good vibes can transfer to the Pokes this weekend!

3 Likes

If I was doing that, I’d have posted on social media and not some private forum :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy to hear this news! Keep fighting the good fight. :pray:

4 Likes

@kyleboone Checking in my man. Hope things are all good.

6 Likes