Spencer Sanders Explains Decision to Commit to Ole Miss, Leave OSU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/spencer-sanders-explains-decision-to-commit-to-ole-miss-leave-osu/

Sanders says he didn’t have “too much bad to say” about his time at OSU.

I hope he does well at Ole Mias

3 Likes

If he does graduate in spring, we will see if he is a competitor. If he is second or even third, and jumps. The other to are stuck if the 1 time rule is real. He can leave as a grad. Dart did have over 500 yards rushing.

Hope him well.

2 Likes

I think he’s going to have a tough time winning the starting job. Dart’s stats last year were almost identical to Sanders best year in (2021). Maybe he wins the job but I have my doubts. I think he was brought in as a backup.

4 Likes

That wasn’t all he said

Said he dosent have much bad to say. Ummm so there is some bad? Said he wants to take his game to the next level. Ummm so you thought your offensive scheme was a lower level? I agree bud. Good luck to you.

1 Like

I think the one time rule is gone… If it’s still in play, how the heck is JT Daniels been able to transfer so many times. Unless he is like 30 now…

2 Likes

Plus didn’t Stogner just transfer back from S Car. Unless he is a grad transfer…??

2 Likes

What he’s basically saying in a respectful way is Lane Kiffin knows more about offense than Gundy, Dunn, and Rattay combined. He’s also saying he feels like he won’t have to run for his life because Ole Miss seems to invest in its offensive line to effectively run an offense. I have to agree with him.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Well at least he said it in a respectful way… lol

1 Like

You a funny man joy, so you took all that Kiffen knows is more than the 3 at OSU ? You’re brainless at times. You much have skipped over the part he didn’t want to leave Rattay ? Right
Ole Miss finished about like we did last year losing 5 out of 6 or so. Where was that enormous brain power on offense then ? Just like ya daddy jug

1 Like

Listen to the podcast and their take on the offensive line. If you have a bad offensive line for 9 years in a row, almost every coach is smarter.

1 Like

As an undergrad, you can transfer once without penalty. If you transfer again as an undergrad, you have to sit a year. Grad transfers can transfer without penalty (Stogner & Daniels)

There are some tricky caveats in some cases, but that’s the general law of the land

1 Like

Ok. I was wondering about Daniels since he is with his 4th team. So he had to sit out 1 season.

I think the situations would be more the exception than the rule, but in the case of undergrads seeking to transfer more than once, I could see an athlete fighting the penalty on the basis of employment (i.e. freedom to change “jobs”) since the California courts have now categorized them as employees.

Yeah that’s a little above my Baseball/Oil & Gas pay grade to figure that out.

No, he did not. His first transfer was to UGA. Then he was a grad transfer since

I wish him well. I really do.

“I have a lot of self-confidence,” This statement is usually made by someone wanting to convince themselves as well as others. Not always, but usually.

GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Go find me an athlete that has been successful at a high level that DOESNT have confidence in himself.