Spencer Sanders Explains Decision to Commit to Ole Miss, Leave OSU

I don’t have to get you banned or suspended. You’ll eventually accomplish that on your own like Robert did. My name is Bill. Stop being a simp and be a man. Simps cry all the time and make excuses. Real men find solutions to problems and don’t get into petty arguments with simps.

Try being a man yourselve bigmouth , try backing a bet up you made with a man instead of being a coward sneaking back in as bill, that’s how cowards work. I’m not having any arguments with anyone but you. Management should run your asx before anyone is run

1 Like

I haven’t made any bets with anyone. Stop crying and try to be positive for once.

If someone claims someone else made a bet with someone, would someone just show the post where the bet was made by someone else so we can just be done with this and move on? But speaking of bets, when you bet online or maybe directly in Vegas and it’s based on a spread, is your bet locked in at that spread even if the spread changes before the game?

I’m pretty sure your bet stays locked in on what the spread is when you lock in your bet but I’d imagine some books allow you to take the new odds if it moves.

2 Likes

Thank you. I clearly need to get out more :joy:

1 Like

All these states need to legalize it. So stupid how you can live somewhere where it’s illegal but almost all the bordering states it’s legal. So annoying.

1 Like

Remember trolls and less than a man always get their due :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m trying to move on from this. I’m being falsely accused of being someone else. This dude is more obsessed with trying to prove I’m someone that ticked him off in the past I guess. Never seen a guy be so toxic before.

We’ll be one of the very last states to do so just like in everything else.

I agree. Looks like Robert was due for a suspension.

Not as much as you …. Only one toxic to a supposedly pro OSU board is you, dsbs. , jug , jeffy, you 4 constantly try to run a blog with your anti Gundy and staff, players. They should have run your asx last year when they had the chance
You know who you are too

Get a different talking point you moron.

2 Likes

If I did you wouldn’t comprehend it jug. Someone would need to explain it

Just so you know the post containing the bet with Joe15 is not in doubt, it was real it happened. When Joe15 lost the bet Joe15 stopped posting on the form as per the terms of the bet. What is at issue is that Bill18 showed up shortly after that and has a commenting style similar to Joe15 which seems suspicious. In any case personally i don’t care one way or the other but just trying to add some clarity to how things have gotten to where they are.

2 Likes

I just have to add a couple of things to what @bruce4 did. Bill’s account was made about the same time joes bet was made. Kinda like a back up plan. Also no posting as bill till a month after the bet ended. Letting the dust settle.

People are similar. And i know how to push people. Joey and billy are to similar on content, ideas and how they argue.

1 Like

The point is you didnt say that. You made it out were going to pay his kid 1.5 mil. More then likely half.

Boone want me to know he was full time. Thats one fact. Not plural. He has been act like gundy tho. Banning. This is respond to you post to me. So if he bans me again for not contributing he better do you.
Gundy ban pfb for things he did like. Boone did the same. Im not the one paid members are talking about. @michael13 has a list on one of his post.

1 Like

Comparing the highest paid public state employee to a small business owner is quite the stretch.

1 Like

You’re constantly always bringing chaos to this blog by pointing out people’s other points are stupid, and belittling them with your opinionated bigotry without bringing forth any kind of common sense argument that includes some kind of reference other than “Gundy is great” or “Because of injuries”. It’s the same exact response and nonsense every single time. I agree with AR here. You would rather talk about how I’m some dude in a past blog that hurt your feelings. We’re tired of listening to the same talking points consistently that we’ve repeatedly squashed over and over again (as have others).