Spencer Sanders Explains Decision to Commit to Ole Miss, Leave OSU

You do know that the DC hire has to be more nuanced than just money right? Also your asking the wrong people this question. I recommend you go ask Mike Gundy. I’ll bet he’ll have a good guess as to the reasons why :grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t say I needed one. I was offered one. How does that mean I care to get one? I’m not trying to fit a narrative. I told the truth. I also never said I hated Gundy. All I’ve said is I don’t agree with some of the stuff he does. No, I haven’t done as much as Robert. I don’t go on a bashing tirade against random posters that are slightly upset with the current situation of the program and tell them how stupid they are for not making excuses or going into total submission of what Gundy wants to do with the program. They’re all entitled to an opinion on this forum (such as yourself). Robert kept proving he couldn’t go at least two straight posts without causing an unnecessary argument or being a troll. Unfortunately, that’s what happens to trolls on other websites. They get banned or suspended bro. And for the love of all that is holy will you please improve your reading comprehension skills?

1 Like

Why? So I can get threatened to have my credentials taken away?

My reading comprehension is good, nothing at all wrong with it. You have constantly bashed Gundy and his way of coaching. Some of it I don’t agree with it but I don’t put a bash Gundy in a basketball post like you and your daddy and jeffy.
Robert is entitled to his opinion also, as you and I and everyone else are. I’m not a leftist that I’m going to censor free speech
Like @bruce4 said you want the answer to most of your questions, ask Gundy his self. Maybe write the AD , if it fails Gundy is the one who takes the fall

That would be a good thing ……:cowboy_hat_face:

Really? Ask other people on here what they think and get back to me. You’ve taken a majority of my posts and either haven’t understood them correctly or you’re purposely taking them completely out of context to fit your own opinions and narratives. That’s exactly what an insecure internet troll does bro. If I say anything slightly negative about Gundy it doesn’t equate to a total bashing. I’ve actually commended Gundy on some things. Your problem is you only focus on the negative ones. Which automatically registers a biased in your brain against anyone that slightly disagrees with you.

Several people on here are indifferent to things that Gundy does. It doesn’t make them any less of a fan. They would be doing a disservice to the program if they didn’t hold their HC accountable for anything. Just because I possibly disagree with more stuff Gundy does than yourself doesn’t mean a dam thing. Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person, bad fan, or that I hate OSU. Far from it actually. I’m also willing to wager I’ve probably spent more money and time supporting OSU football and athletics in general than you have. How about instead of someone like me asking Gundy these questions we get the people here that have the credentials to ask? That would be more plausible.

Cute HAHA. Fact of the matter is you have no credibi… errr credentials so it’s not an issue. Take it up with Gundy as no one here can know.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if someone with credentials asks him. He’ll just tell them to piss off anyway. If it’s too hard of a question it seems to be easier to just threaten the person asking.

Well I guess that’s his prerogative and a risk you’ll need to take. Worse case you come away with no answer and potential hurt feelings depending on what kind of person you are.

1 Like

I guess you’re right. Suppose I’ll take to Twitter or email him I guess. BTW I’ve heard just about anything you can think of. My feelings don’t get hurt. My name isn’t Robert or Michael.

Yea I didn’t think so. It’s a good thing. For me I’m old and quit caring when people say negative things to me a long time ago LOL.

1 Like

First of joy I doubt that anyone but jeffy, your dad, dsbs , agree with your armchair QBing. They laughed at you before and laugh at you now. Sad that you’ve never had but 2-3 talking points. You repeat the same chit over and over. Jug the same
Recruits are chit , offense is like HS, which it was bad second half this year , coaches are useless , new hires are worse. Anything anti Gundy
I have problems with some of his ways but I don’t go non stop bashing him. Never post on any other articles but when it’s a different sport you bring a negative Gundy post in. Lon’s like if you were a OSU fan you could at least post it in the right place
You bring up Woods all the time, he blah blah just like joy so there is no doubt you’re joy. Supposed to have deleted your account. ? No you come back as bill , everyone knows who you’re
I do it just to imposition you if you want to know the truth. So you biotching about is going to change the coach ? That’s how delusional you’re
Like @bruce4 told you go take it up with Weiberg or Shrum, at least you went to the top
No you want to hide behind thd name of bill so you can keep the bashing going. Find a a better way to be.a troll.

If you think you hurt my feelings, thanks for giving me my laugh for the day. You’re a tool

Joy aka bill thinks he’s the cure all for everything football. He knows more than all the coaches and administrators do. There you have joy

I didn’t even know Robert got suspended.

I can tell I hurt your feelings because you never shut up and always spout off childish things in response to me. Learn to be a man and not a simp.

Never said any of this or even implied I know everything. Some of us would rather think of solutions than excuses. That’s why you’re a simp and not a man. You and your sidekick are always the weakest link.

You should never let the word simp out of your month cause you define the word. Are you a little mad joy , you tell me to man up when you can’t hold your end of a bet up. A man is only as good as his word, you’re less of a man being you can’t man up !! Remember you’re a squelcher
You write a novel to me and think you don’t deserve what you get ? Yea go be big mad and cry some princess

I would strongly suggest if you don’t want to end up like your friend Robert you should probably cool it some. I’ve never made a bet with you either. I have absolutely no idea what the hell you’re talking about :roll_eyes:. Stop crying and being a simp.

Don’t threaten me with any of your idiotic ideas you’re getting me banned, silenced a bit cause you’re far from the one to do it. Just because you can’t be a man , admit who you are and at least not try to get the last word every time you might last. Just because I made you mad over you not being a man , everyone else knows :joy::cowboy_hat_face: