Spencer Sanders Finally Has Consistency in Spring

I feel like a trillion bucks!!! How about you?

Absolutely agreed!

Well, ESPN just listed OSU as having the 9th toughest schedule in America. I wouldn’t say it’s THAT much harder, but IMO Boise beats Neb H2H (and we have to go to Boise, OU gets Neb at home assuming Nebraska can’t get out of it), Tulsa beat Tulane H2H and their only 3 losses were us, #6 Cincy at the last second, and Miss state by 2, even though that’s not a great loss. And then I’m sure western Carolina would be Missouri state but that doesn’t really matter much, both of those should be easy rolls for both of the state schools.

Missouri state is a complete joke. We need to stop scheduling them.

1 Like

When scheduling jr. High teams u want them to be close. So as to bring fans to sell more tickets. Lol

I don’t want any junior high teams on the schedule. Missouri State fans aren’t making us any money cause they don’t travel. They hardly even show up to their home games. Every time I’ve been to one as a kid they’re maybe 1/4 full.

1 Like

I would talk about scheduling but everyone seem to understand more then I do. Why its ok for other school to play the same school as we do or worse and its ok for them.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I don’t think it’s ok for any schools to beat up on a FCS team. It makes for a super boring game to watch. I’m sure the players probably don’t get the most enjoyment out of playing at 50% and beating the team by 40+. 99% of the time you know who wins before the game is played. The other 1% the season is over right then and there.

Well its like preseason. They get money so its a match.
But ur rite teams like lsu georgia Alabama.
Some have probably thought they shouldn’t like Michigan kansas state. Jimmy Johnson lost to a really bad west Texas state while at osu.

At a certain point you run out of quality choices for opponents and have to settle for someone needing the buyout. And by “at a certain point”, I mean rather quickly. Which is why almost every P5 program has at least one cupcake on their schedule.

I would bet on the contrary. The parents will love getting to see their kids play, the starters get to let loose and ball out without many nerves or stresses, it builds confidence in guys who need it, and the team getting creamed gets a ton of cash out of it. The only ones who hate it are the fans. Unless you’re Kansas.

I agree. I’m tired of scheduling little 1AA schools just to pad the teams stats to make it look better than we are, and also padding Gundy’s wins with schools that need a major prayer just to beat us.

Doesn’t do us any good to keep doing the same thing over and over again consistently for almost 10 consecutive seasons because the end result always seems to be 3rd or lower with the annual Bedlam beat down.

I hope Chad Weiberg tells Gundy to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine and we actually start playing teams with a pulse that can actually walk in our non-conference for the foreseeable future.

It’s because those schools don’t have anything else they need to prove. Because those very schools are still winning their conference or playing in the playoff.

They don’t need to earn the respect like other schools need to do. Playing three rum dumbs and losing almost every conference opener isn’t a recipe for getting respect.

1 Like

Rerun. try to remember whom u have already pester with ur opinion.

I would highly discourage calling boise state a “rum dum”

I’d brag on Boise State too since it’s the only non conference ranked team that we’ve scheduled in 6 years.

1 Like

Such bragging I did

True but rum dum is quite appropriate for one of the weakest 6 year non conference schedules in college football.

Not if your including boise in your rum dum assessment

Uve got to get off this schedule.
Do u really think ku plan Carolina to be ranked when they played them.
Do u think ou planned to lose to Houston when herman was there.
We have played 6 teams last year that were ranked some time in the year. And will play about 5 each year.
Go look at the conferences they have bad teams.
Everybody looks at ku but if put in the other 4 conf. I would think they would have more wins. One thing the have less con games.
Why go kill urself in non con games when in the end we will play are good schedule.
When tcu or ou lose to theohio state buckeyes did it help them in anyway
No!!!