Spencer Sanders Finally Has Consistency in Spring

You’re right it looks a lot better when you pad your schedule and hide from competition.

1 Like

Like usual u pick out what u want.
Here is some of ou teams played last few years.
South Dakota ( the not great Dakota team)
Missouri state
Another small school
El Paso
Tulane
Couple of the Louisiana teams.
Is ucla or Tennessee really good team beyond name.
Tulsa Houston
And tosu
Seriously u got 2 games there out what 6 or 7 years.

But Gundy is afraid of UCLA Tennessee Arkansas Nebraska and you criticize OU for tOSU?

1 Like

I’m not the one criticizing.
I have no idea way u put nebraska and Arkansas on that list. We will be playing both in the near future.
Thats the thing about it both my be good when we play them.
Because the big12 is the only one playing 9 power 5 schools in con I dnt see why we need to kill our selves in non con.

But Gundy is afraid of UCLA Tennessee Arkansas and Nebraska and you criticize OU for playing tOSU.

If you look Tennessee was ranked one of the last times they played OU. Probably higher than Boise State.

U repeated urself. We can’t be scared were going to be playing 2 of those teams.
U and ur preseason rankings did they finish ranked?

Ucla and Tennessee knows they would lose to both osu and ou. But a if they win ou game that will help them.
Arkansas and Nebraska are both trying to out recuit us so they will play us.
How schedule are made u really have no idea what kind of team ur going to play.
Ok ar0 like usual u have proved nothing see u later.

STILLWATER – A football series that dates back to 1960 will be rekindled as Oklahoma State and Nebraska have agreed to a home-and-home series. The first leg will be played in Lincoln on Sept. 16, 2034 with the return game played in Stillwater on Sept. 15, 2035.
But Gundy’s not scared.

The Razorbacks are scheduled to visit Stillwater on September 7, 2024, with the Cowboys traveling to Fayetteville for the return game on September 11, 2027.
Ok maybe he’s a little scared.

Pad the schedule and hide from competition.

On like ur date nites u have to schedule along way out. Nebraska mite not even have football by then.

Yes its great too

Just think, when we play Nebraska, Gundy will be 2-28 against OU and have 1 conference title.

Can’t wait. U notice even guys who aren’t happy with gundy point out how u nick pick at bs.

There are things I don’t like but all teams do these things. U nick pick on things that are irrelevant.
I would agree with u, if u actually picked something that was real.
Were not ou and barley play a lesser schedule.
Why if are schedule is so but do we rank in the top 10 in ranked wins top in wins top in road wins.
Chitty teams play at best.
Just once find something that gundy does that isn’t done by others.

What he said is spot on.

He is the problem with Gundy and scheduling.

You play three opponents you know your team would beat 8 or 9 out of every 10 games every season.

Then when it gets to conference openers as of late Gundy finds ways to lose those, or he can’t beat a team that’s good (I know!!! I know!!! “But he beat Iowa State😭!!!”)

The fact of the matter is he’s still afraid and sometimes gets lucky. I’m just tired of him passing his wins against bad competition and making OSU football look better than it actually is.

What would you rather have happen? Schedule a little tougher competition and maybe get some kind of respect from others across the country? Or keep scheduling easy competition we can get wins against and end up having the football program embarrass themselves on national television?

1 Like

I would rather our own fans quit trashing our football program. But I guess that’s to much to ask for. Can’t wait to get back to the bob simmons days just for the sake of beating ou but losing to kansas

1 Like

Gundy’s scared of competition and you’re scared the past will come back.

What makes u so sure that the next coach will be be better.
I know why joe does he thinks gundy is the worst coach ever. Since the big12 started I can name a heck of alot more bad hires then good

Still crying poor Joey.
So what do u want tosu Alabama lsu every year. Only those 3. If u weren’t so stupid I would think ur smart.