Spencer Sanders Makes Davey O'Brien Watch List, Given to Nation's Best Quarterback

Originally published at: Spencer Sanders Makes Davey O'Brien Watch List, Given to Nation's Best Quarterback | Pistols Firing

Another watch list for OSU’s QB.

Well this will piss some people off. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, because we have watched him for several years and he is pathetic. The sad part is he went 20TDs and 12 INTs after being in the program 4 years. Bryce young went 48TDs and 7INTs as a true Sophomore. That’s the talent gap we are working with. That is all Gundy has after 16+ years of recruiting. OSU is so far from being a true competitor it isn’t even funny.

1 Like

I just looked and Sanders has 50 career TDs and 31 career INTs at OSU. Let’s not talk about this clown being on any watch lists. Maybe the portal watch list. Which, every sane OSU fan need to pray he enters the portal.

Like i said they will start crying.

1 Like

Not crying. It’s just hard to believe that a QB that bad could be on the watch list for anything. He has 50 TDs and 31 INTS in 3 years. He’s a joke.

I don’t know man. If Brandon Weeden and Mason Rudolph couldn’t win this award I’m not so sure I like his chances. Hopefully he proves me wrong. I like the kid, but if Gundy and the rest of the coaching staff don’t let him fly then it’s going to be hard pressed for him to win it.

Im surprised how this team even wins 1 game with gundy holding back everybody from doing their best.

1 Like

I can’t believe people care one way or the other who is/isn’t on a preseason watch list. They listed 35 guys. Literally means nothing

It just opens up the conversation. I know he won’t win it. I just want people to look at it rationally and see how much of a joke the whole article is. I would take any other name on that list over Sanders. And, I haven’t even looked at the list that closely. Mainly because anyone who has Sanders winning any award in the preseason is about as reliable as CNN.

What if last July someone had voted him preseason Big 12 First team QB heading into the 21’ season?

The only other big 12 qb is uo’s. What has he done to excite you. Sure he has all the yards you want and tds.
But, has lost to any team that has been good. Osu and sanders just beat a guy like that in williams.

Its not about him win its about hearing you cry.

1 Like

And yet we didn’t win the Big 12 Championship. You obviously don’t get it.

1 Like

Tell me this with all your crying will that bring us a title in football.
Joy and jug wont tell me, because there scared. Why are you crying what are you trying to get out of it

1 Like

There was no one else to pick from. How do you go 20 TDs and 12 INTs and be considered an elite QB at a supposed elite university??? I think all awards are trash. Who cares if he made the first team??? He sucked and we didn’t win a conference championship…YET AGAIN.

Well, Bob, isn’t this an OSU discussion board? Isn’t this what people do on discussion boards? Also, spell check wouldn’t kill ya. I can hardly follow your posts because they are so poorly written. No wonder you can’t figure out that Gundy will never win anything after all of these years.

2 Likes

Lol better guys the you have used that excuse.
So you just want everybody to know your a cry baby. I thought you at least wanted gundy fired. None of you guys can come out and say that. Just cry cry cry.

1 Like

Lol they are obsessed with MG

2 Likes

Of course I want Gundy fired. I have wanted him gone for at least 3 years. I mean, if that’s all you are looking for. Yes, I hope the new AD fires Gundy and goes after a real coach that hasn’t exhausted his passion and fight.

1 Like

Lol.
Haha.
Lolololo
Hahahahaha

@firegumby

1 Like