Spencer Sanders Makes Davey O'Brien Watch List, Given to Nation's Best Quarterback

Um…ok. You got me!

1 Like

Name the top 4 reasons why you want him fired?

1 Like

Well you my firend are a loser waste your time. Gundy is going nowhere. So 3 years, you have let your obsession lead you to failure. How many more years will you allow yourself to be a failure.

1 Like

Only Four? lol

1 Big 12 Championship in 16 years - even if he stays perfectly consistent, which he will, he ends his career at 2 Big 12 Championships in 32 years.
3-13 against OU - Hell, even Miles was 2-2. And Simmons went 3-3.
0 playoffs in 16 years Only one truly close season
Spencer Sanders is the best we have after 16 years of recruiting
Gundy is WAY overpaid
Gundy has a habit of losing extremely winnable games

2 Likes

1 big 12 championship

3-13 bedlam

0 CFPs in 16 years (it started in 2014, and you are over here in other chats talking about retarded kids who don’t know they retarded)

Spencer Sanders…don’t compare him to previous qbs, todays game is played different.

Okla St didn’t stop any QB transfers from joining their program. If Spencer is so terrible, why didn’t a better qb transfer and take his job? Illingworth?

You’re lost, Gundy pay is on par.

What coach doesn’t/hasn’t?

@firegumby

2 Likes

1 more clean title them osu has had in a real conference.

Gundy bedlam record is in line with osu overall record with bedlam.

Are you saying only gundy loses games he shouldnt.
Baylor had one ou had one in 2020. I think texas feels the same about 2 loses to ku.

Your a cryer. Its that simple. Osu was a losing program before gundy. Before gundy did you think we should have so many titles. Who main osu elite football school. Who entitled you to think we should win titles. Go ahead tell us all.

1 Like

I have no idea what you just said.

1 Like

WTF??? Of course we didn’t get any QBs to transfer. Noone wants to play for Gundy!! That’s not fucking rocket science. Everyone saw that Gundy has a hard on for Sanders even though he plays better for opponents defenses than he does our offense.

I can compare Sanders to any QB I want. He sucks. End of story.

Who cares how long the fucking playoffs have been around. Before it was the BCS and you still had to be in the top 4 to be considered for the championship. Which Gundy has only done once in 2011. So fucking sorry that I wasn’t clear about Gundy not making the playoffs.

1 Like

Of course you dnt reality hurts.

Why is osu now an elite team that its expect to win so many titles. Answer that simple question. Why.

I don’t consider osu to be an elite team at all. But I would like to see better outcomes than we have had. Gundy was great for many years. He deserves a lot of credit. But we are stagnant now. Gundy is done. This year we should have won the Conference title. But Dunn can’t call plays. Ever heard of a QB sneak??? So sorry for wanting more from our program. It’s now or never.

2 Likes

Also, we are talking about osu. Not making excused by using other teams as an example. OSU hasn’t won. That’s all that matters. Doesn’t matter what other teams lost games they shouldn’t. Gundy should worry about his team. Almost every single year you can look at a single loss, typically to an inferior team, that ends up killing OSUs entire season. Almost every single year. Gundy is at fault. Period.

2 Likes

I guess you have no idea who we were playing. A qb sneak would have bee a bad a idea. Naked bootleg or an option.

Look jackson should have trun in to that db, and ran him over. Shouldnot have tried to go to the corner.

I do fell 4 or 5 years ago gundy was getting to set in his ways. He was tied of losing coaches. The hubbard deal did wake him up. I was surprised he got 7.5 million.

But the reason you think we should when titles is gundy.

Stupid comment that a 12 and 2 gundy is done.

I fell good for this year and better for next year.

1 Like

Some of those loses people think we should lose is a match up issue. Just because you a better team does mean you match up well.

Another reason its glaring is gundy is always doing good. I can goo back and point out this and that game for any team. Look at both of gundys last 7 and 6 teams. They beat alot of better team ou was one and almost twice.
Please dnt go to play call i can point out a million bads calls and bone head plays. Dunn is what 20 and 5.

Lets look at baylor last year. Tcu was a bad bad team. We rolled tcu a week after baylor lose.
Isu should have won that game by a bunch.
Tech was another game that baylor had luck in.

1 Like

Hubbard is a little B I T C H. Gundy should have told him to get the hell out.

2 Likes

Lol.
Haha.
Lolololo.
Hahahahahaha.

Haha.

@firegumby

2 Likes

0031021-tycb-240x135

@firegumby

Hang this up in your room, surely your moms will allow it, she would want you to grow up sometime and have a positive male role model XII champion in your life.

2 Likes

Nah. I’m good. I don’t need that clown.

You are rite about hubbard. It did wake gundy up to some stuff he had let slide.

1 Like

They transfer dude. See Jelani Woods for example. Anyway, I mentioned QB as being the most important position on the field. You tell me who else handles the ball the most on offense? You would think if the coach was really that invested in the progression and protection of his QB he would fix the two biggest things affecting the QB. His playbook and his offensive line. Luckily for Sanders he has the ability to run faster and evade better than a traditional pocket passing QB.

Only men who lust for other men put up pictures of half naked males.

1 Like