Spencer Sanders Makes Davey O'Brien Watch List, Given to Nation's Best Quarterback

K State has one “clean title” and they’ve won it sooner than we have. Bill Snyder has been gone from there the last four years. They didn’t pay him 7.5 mil a year either. Maybe we should start telling people we’ve won a bunch of games, but K State has won a conference title more recently than we have. That might impress them some.

Of your 4,302,992 posts…98.899% have either been about Gundy or you just needed to say his name

@joe15

2 Likes

Wow joy you couldnt keep on topic on either post.
Gundy gundy gundy

I’ve stayed on topic. You just refuse to blame any of the coaches for Sanders lack of development. Because your a cum guzzler for Gundy or any coach currently associated with him.

Joy you dnt know what a topic is. You see me something and spit out a pile of blah blah blah.
And you still cann only focus on gundy. Mental

1 Like

Did you ever notice that they talk about all of Gundy’s winning, but when it comes to mentioning any kind of meaningful trophies or rivalry wins they’re quick to denounce it like trophies don’t matter or beating your rival is overrated?

Its funny that your a moron and only talk about gundy. I have never said title we worthless. You have said winning is worthless you want osu to lose like baylor does 2 wins and 1 win. You hate bowls.

1 Like

888 has said they don’t matter. I’ve never said winning is worthless. All I’ve ever said is people look at your trophies closer than anything else.

Is that why tech did so well in recruiting this year. All those almost- almost trophies leach didnt win.

1 Like

The 2023 recruiting class isn’t over yet. Plus they’ve signed only two 4 stars. Maybe you can explain to me why Tech is 16th in recruiting right now and Gundy isn’t even in the top 50? Doesn’t look like the “We’ve Got a Logo Too” campaign is working out real well for us in recruiting right now.

1 Like

Let me be clear, since you fail to understand.

uo and texass XII titles do not matter

@joe15

2 Likes

You’re right. I’m sure recruits don’t pay attention to the trophy case at all on an official visit. Just a long as they make a bowl game, right?

I have already told every way tech is doing well. But it had nothing to do with titles. So what do the show those kids.

On a side note tech is going to give 100 football players 25 k each.

Actually one recruit at texas talk about all the swimming trophies. It didnt go well

1 Like

And then we give a payroll bandit 7.5 mil a year just to ensure we make any bowl game. Then can’t figure out why we don’t have the budget to grow🤷‍♂️.

1 Like

They are ditching out another 200 million for their stadium.

1 Like

@joe15

Mr. Dirt,

Recruits are worried about getting paid.

2 Likes

I had to come back to this retarded comment. You said Gundy’s record against OU is in line with the overall record. Lol. So you are saying that the greatest coach that OSU has ever had is “in line with the overall record”??? Yet I named 2 immediate previous coaches that went 50% against OU. Gundy is 25% and he’s the best we can ever get??? That’s your argument??

1 Like

Can’t some of that go towards the recruiting budget??

Osu has what 19 wins against uo. They recruit better and most of the time are better. Most of the 19 wins were like simmions wins against poor uo team. Miles just got lucky stoops wasnt a great coachs.

Why do i care if tech is putting money in to recruiting. That 200 million was tech were put 42 million into the stadium.

1 Like

You stupid