Spencer Sanders Named to Maxwell Watch List for College Football's Most Outstanding Player

Listen if you don’t want to admit you were wrong that’s fine I would only expect that from you. I will let you off the hook only if you don’t respond to anything I post from here on out. Deal🤝

Your yellow.

That might be the case in OU or some other places but at next year university longevity and losing go hand in hand. The attitude around here is anything better than 0-10-1 is acceptable. Other schools can do it but Stillwater is a chit hole. No one on earth could do it here.

What am i wrong about. You got a bf telling you there is a qb in 23 class that osu wont go after but tulsa is. Your bf blamed it on gunnar.

This all a bunch of bs. First i but you pay he isnt your bf.
Everything else is just common sense bs. Like usaul you listen to gossip and think it real.

Stop bothering me your a moron

Jug you are rambling. You must be mad think about our next 0-10-1 season. Stick around gundy will get us there. Lol poor jug

One of my family members is the head coach at the school. And he went through the recruiting process with Chance Wilson which is the QB at the school. And he told me this. That there was an OSU coach that was recruiting Chance that is no longer there and as soon as they got gunner they quit recruiting him. He saw that coach again and asked him why they stoped recruiting him because he is faster than Gunner has a better arm than Gunner and is just as accurate and runs a 4.4. The osu coach told him that the reason they quit recruiting him is because of Gunner. My point was this is why your coach doesn’t win championships. And you called me a liar saying that tu didn’t recruit this QB that I’m talking about. So I had you look it up and you couldn’t find it because you don’t know how to use the web. So you were wrong and he won’t admit it.

2 Likes

You said they didn’t even give him a scholarship. Admit that you were wrong

I guess it’s just too hard for you to meet your wrong so I’m done with the conversation

First you said they stopped becuase of gunnar. So i looked in class gunnar was in. I didnt know your story was so screwed up he is in this class.
The kid is the 23 in Oklahoman with no ranking.
I wasnt wrong its your crazy ess stories is unbelievable.

Your family need to stop drinking and gossiping. Who wants some kid like this.

We just need him to stay healthy. Hope Rattay has fixed his footwork and has emphasized how he needs to avoid contact as much as possible. We lose SS we’ll lose half the games, at least, that he’s out IMO.

1 Like

You always think I’m lying. That’s still not an apology

I’m not sure if they can make qb’s better in Stillwater.

1 Like

Iv yet to see it

I hear ya. It’s been frustrating to see Sanders on his tippy-toes when he releases the ball a lot. If they fixed that it would help him a lot…can’t believe they haven’t spotted it or maybe they have but SS is just stuck in his ways. I’m not one of those who’s down on Sanders, I think he can be really good. Just needs to cut down on turnovers.

Totally agree. He’s got the athleticism but can he ever develop between the ears? Hasn’t yet. We will see.

Not having a good offensive line in a problem as well but heck that’s just the norm I guess now. They’ve been good enough at times and he still just throws it to the wrong team. I’m afraid he is what he is and will continue. Even gundy has said that’s who he is. He’s not championship quarterback in my opinion. Kinda like his coach.

1 Like

I feel like I am on Candid Camera. Sanders is a joke. So, so bad. Gundy should be fired just for having Sanders as his best option after over 16 years of recruiting. Sanders can’t throw well enough to go fast like he wants. Expect more interceptions. That’s the only thing he is consistent with.

Watching Nick Saban on sec network coaching his team going through every championship he won and I must say Mr.Gundy needs to watch how he coaches his teams because he’s hard on them and relentless but the man has rings upon rings. Totally opposite of how gundy treats his players. Gundy is way too soft to win championships. He tells you kids don’t respond to this type of coaching😭 hope he’s off his tractor and is taking notes.

1 Like

Gundy has no idea what is going on. Hopefully Mason brings that kind of energy. Otherwise, it’s going to be another wasted season with losses that should have been wins.