Spencer Sanders Set to Transfer to Ole Miss, Also Considered Auburn

We can’t even beat teams with losing records when Sanders went out. Then a good amount of those guys hit the portal. So are you really that confident about six wins next season? You have more faith in Dunn and Dickey than I do. Btw a team consists of more than just receivers, and it’s going to be hard to win if you can’t get the ball in their hands.

Maybe instead of getting your feelings hurt actually read some of the stuff he says that might make a good point. All you’re doing is creating a safe space for yourself and not allowing any of your views to be challenged. That’s what too many younger adults do these days.

I don’t blame you @bruce4 , nothing but garbage running the team down, players etc. Jug isn’t a fan, he’s a whiner, a crybaby cause we haven’t moved on from Gundy , thing is he would either be up the next ones jock, or basking him :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Dude make no mistake my feelings never get hurt from words said by people on the internet so get out of here with that garbage. I have blocked a few folks comments on this forum when I determined that they hadn’t said anything of value for over 6 months or more. For me doing so is a time savings thing in that it saves me time not having to wade through pure dribble so I can have more time to digest the normal internet swill lol.

2 Likes

Lying about blocking someone might make you think more of yourself but really shows how weak you are.

2 Likes

I’m going to imagine that he wants the program to be better than just a bowl eligible team since a majority of the college football teams make a bowl game anyway. I’m going to also guess he can see some other Big 12 programs addressing the NIL issues and trying to find solutions to be more competitive or actually compete for a Big 12 title in the future. If you look at our model nothing has changed since 1997.

It’s always been to just make a bowl game. I’m sure after 26 years of that and accomplishing that goal for the most part there are some reasonable fans out there that are ready to take a bigger step forward. Don’t know how you can blame them or put them down for wanting the program to be better :man_shrugging:. Since I’ve been on here I’ve never seen AR make any kind of negative comments towards any of the players. I don’t agree with everything he might say but I haven’t seen anything controversial.

Put forth some kind of view and accept the challenge. Come up with something for the opposition to think about and consider. Unless you’re Robert and Michael thinking your views are never wrong, and avoid answering tough questions with a rant.

Sorry your talking nonsense here

2 Likes

How?

You ? Talking about someone being weak :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s a lie @ar1 is your daddy , you wouldn’t ever take a stand against him :joy: tell us the story again @ar1 about the time you told Holder off about the football program :roll_eyes::joy::joy:

1 Like