Spencer... What is in a name?

When we play Texas we have got keep them short on first down plays. If they get 6 or 7 yards on first down it will be a long day.

OUs secondary is BAD right now

I acknowledged it’s probably the better long-term move. I just think that he’ll have a higher ceiling and lower floor as a freshman.

My point about the film is that he’s not playing on an even field with Rattler. When that levels out, we’ll see how they actually compare.

Rattler’s been running his mouth about everyone and their mommas for years now. Williams should start from here on out just so rattler can have a nice swift kick from karma straight up his asss.

1 Like

Maybe that cow from okc can do an article about rattler. And riley can become a man.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Exactly. I will say one thing between his body language while at ou and actions on qb1 I think it’s a bad look for Lincoln to have taken him I don’t care how talented he his. Straight up punk

1 Like

Rattler may be a d-bag, but he ain’t Baker.