Superlatives: Three Plays to Give OSU Fans Hope for the Future

So in one breathe your saying dunn should only call that disguises the play. But, also on the first progression for a freshman qb. Yes you are rite.

I guess when people talk about timing and continuity they are just passing time.

3 years ago in bedlam fans were crying because we run it 50 times. This year we didnt run it enough. Find play makers. God you guys are genius. Maybe gundy should hire you.

I glad to know playing different line up, flags and dropped balls has nothing to do with a game, because you genius always have a 3rd and 15 play.

I agree. At least Mason finally figured out that they canā€™t play zone. Idk how many times they had to get burned while looking confused to figure it out. Iā€™ll give props to their adjustments. Always suspect in the 1st half but then they clean it up. I think missing Rodriguez this year showed but Cobb shows some promise. When you hear his name being called the D was usually playing well.

2 Likes

Name callingā€¦ ever diminishing credibility!! LMAOā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, and so much was said of only those 3 plays that cost us the WVU game. Well, jmho, but first off, it was WVU!! ā€¦yeah, they have a pulse, but not even a bowl team. Secondly, so far out of position on those three plays that it was readily apparent doesnā€™t mean that we were in position on other plays, the result just wasnā€™t as bad.

You so worried im putting words in your mouth is the funny thing. Here is what your saying. Gundy goes the the oc tree, and finds the just ripe one. Players and injuries have nothing to do with play calling.

Yes your an idiot

Sorry, that was called for, but not my modus operandi. my apologies. LMAO stillā€¦

I no longer have any respect for you or your opinions, my friend. Feel free to characterize me as you wish. If ever you want to compare IQs, as you labeled me an ā€˜idiotā€™ and that is an IQ termā€¦ we can meet to take the same proctored test sometime and let the objective standard determine who is and isnā€™t an idiot.

GO POKES!!

1 Like

Lol you deleted it so i never read it. It wouldnt hurt my feelings any way. Pathetic

You know what my words mean, even if not what I say. You know my motivations. However did I make it all these decades without your insightful assistance and assessments of my mentality??? I am so glad that I have found you!!!

LMAO!!!

1 Like

I think i called you guys geniuses too. I know some geniuses that cant wipe their ess. You have no common sense or football iq. Do you need a safe place to reflect with fairies and unicorns

No exam needed. Reading 2 of Robertā€™s incoherent posts gives us the answer on if heā€™s an idiot or not.

3 Likes

Im here to help. Im glad you saw the lite.

I appreciate the offer, but you can rant about your fairy unicorns to others. Thanks anyway, my comical friend. LMAO, stillā€¦

Coming from the guy who puts his profession as his avatar name means alot. Im crushed. Some how you always manage to read my post and come back crying

Manage to read is generous. I have to use a Moronese to English translator to read your posts.

1 Like

Ok but that is you trying to say fairy dust and coaching trees will fix whats hurting this team.

Just take the balls out your could read easier with better view.

I love to be humorous. Guys like you make it easy. Tho i did point out flaws and double talk. You ignored the real talk and got hypersensitive on me calling you a genius.

I really need to work on my ability to express myself so that you do not CONSTANTLY have to clarify my thoughts for me. (ā€¦you seem quite vaginal in that regard. My ex-wife often had the same propensity)

LMAO, again, please keep the clown show coming. It is slow today and the entertainment is appreciated.

1 Like

Well we can fix this slight problem of you being the misunderstood type.

Name an oc. Who we can get. Can you guarantee he will win a title and stay more then 2 years.

Well you cant so back to fire dunn and pick any guy off the street.

As i see it your ex didnt misunderstood you she knew you didnt know what your talking about. Making random wishes dnt solve problem. So, stay off the fairy dust.