Superlatives: Three Plays to Give OSU Fans Hope for the Future

Who cares if the coordinators stay as long as we’re winning titles.

2 Likes

I do love the way you think. How old are you. Were you one of those guy that thought boynton was going to take us every year to the dance after cade left. Cute.

Your saying that you know or could have found an oc to win a title this year. Because thats what your saying.

Boynton hasn’t paid off and needs the boot if they fail to make it to the tourney. You worry about keeping coordinators for long periods of time instead of hiring the best available. How many titles have we won with the current approach? You get the best guy for the job and try to keep them. If you can’t keep them onto the next best guy for the job. Saban doesn’t worry about keeping his coordinators. He worries about who gives him the best chance to win titles.

3 Likes

LMAO!!!

Hilarious, my friend. Absolutely hilarious. I am still awaiting that copy and paste of your quoting me. I have no doubt that you, in your inane manner, have the right of it.

LMAO!!

1 Like

Nice pull the saban card. Those guys should be paying for the rehabilitation camp.

Losing coordinators effect things. Why do you think Daniels decommited from a&m.

Dana was here 1 year how much recruiting did he do for us. Same with monkey.

I do love your simple take on this

DSB, one of my biggest blind spots has always been that morons cannot possibly conceive of their stupidity. The answer as to why is self explanatory, they ARE morons. lmao… We have encountered just such today, have we not?? lol

I kind of envy them the obliviousness. I sometimes hate being smart enough to know how stupid that I can be. (Cue the moronic response from elsewhere on the blog…)

LMAO… in advance. GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You want me to admit i took liberties with your statement. Yes yes i did. The problem is it was a small leap. But, you hold on to it like you ex telling you everytime she tired of bad sex.

In a few post ive found you cant make a women happy and you obsession problems.

You act like since they’ve left our recruiting has gotten better because we have staff that sticks around. Newsflash Robert. It hasn’t changed at all. We still recruit mid 30s to low 40s.

1 Like

LMAO… your psychological analysis is amazing!! …LY BAD!!

You admit to taking liberties right before taking a plethora more. Not painting a good picture of you, my friend. Might want to put down the brush and back away. but doubt that you will. lol

Problem identification is not your strong suit, jmho…

Last year was our best class. We have improved our numbers the last 3. This year is not done. With a punter at 8 flat will make our numbers bad this year.

Nil deals the texas teams got is not helping texas pulling 2 guys hurt.

At a certain point, do you not sense a bit of political incorrectness in chatting with '28?? It is almost a bit like poking fun at the mentally handicapped. I think this is probably where we need to just ignore and let him live out his days in his own company… and possibly his mom’s basement. I have work awaiting me anyway.

Godspeed and Happy Holidays to all… and GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The best class in how long? Yeah it was better but it was still in the 30s. That’s not exactly some night and day difference pal.

Lol well i would say your not great at picking. You have an ex. Hows that working out for you.

I see me sawing obsession is correct. Your still dragging the bone around.

Yet you still havent name a oc that could come in and fix our troubles. That is where we started.

It does feel like that sometimes but he’s too entertaining to resist.

2 Likes

I have never really understood recruiting numbers totally

But last year we had 6 composite 4 stars and 4 more were 4 stars from at least one site. Last was a numbers of recruit deal. 5 more even low 8’s would have moved us up into the top25.

Weve seen alot of the last 3 years players playing offense had 3 freshman start the last game.

Entertaining lol. You guys are like the two old Muppets that continually are crying from the peanut gallery.

We have lost alot of nice lineman along with injuries is what are problem is. If either of you gurls can prove dickey or dunn are running these guys of or hurt them then lets fire them.

Its weird after the tech game when we stared to get beat up off started to have troubles.

Your delusions of grandeur continue, I see. ‘That…’ is where you started. There is no ‘we’ in this dialogue, there is simply you and quite ‘simply’ I will add. Take care, my entertaining acquaintance… and do not miss lunch when they ring the little bell.

LMAO!!
00a
just one of my favorite memes, posted here for no apparent reason… lmao…

Its been me wanting to talk about stuff you have said. You have gone off the rail. Either you are mental or just not smart enough to answer.

LMAO…

It has been you wanting to talk about stuff that you said that I said… Your assessment of my mental state, intelligence and proximity to ‘the rail’ is shared by no one but you by every test ever given me, or every challenge life ever presented. Please respond once more as the ‘last word’ is how a moron feels vindicated and temporarily freed from the self imposed lot he has chosen in life. I will summarily ignore it, thus… your feelings of grandeur can remain inflated only to be popped another day.

Adieu, my ‘railed’ acquaintance, have a great day today!! Your desperate need for attention and justification can be placated elsewhere, I am certain.

Not exactly i asked you to name a new oc. For the last 10 post its been you obsessing over one post. Obviously you have more issues then i thought. Your like in a mental break down. You have post anything beyond your obsessive compulsion.

If you dnt wany to talk football thats ok. I dnt think its healthy for to continuously post these post.