Superlatives: Three Plays to Give OSU Fans Hope for the Future

If we would actually recruit better like we know we can and actually attempt to find some talented G5 players in the portal then when injuries occur we may not have to worry about making that excuse too much. You’re blaming the entire thing on injuries (which is valid in some aspects), but have no problem with Gundy lying to you earlier in the season saying we had depth. We were down to our 3rd string QB in 2012 and still managed to finish third in the nation in total offense. So yeah, while injuries may have an effect on some things so do the coordinators.

Lol
I bet you drive your mental health provider crazy.

First how should we draft. I got to hear this.

Second. Your sayibg if dunn would have a better offense its ok to go 7 and 5. Because you keep going on about the 2012 team being great by going 7 and 5. Those were the days the big 12 defense sucked.

I appreciate your honestly in regard to your evaluations of some people on here. The words “invested beliefs” is an exceptionally descriptive masterpiece of how some of our fans act on here. I could tell some of these people they’re right in some things and they would still reply on how wrong I was on their assessment :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Explain to me how we can score 20 points battered and injured against the 8th ranked defense in the country (Iowa State), but we can’t score over 20 points against OU (120th), WV (96th) and Kansas (122nd)? Can you really not bring yourself to say that our OC and OL coach are a couple of the many issues here?

1 Like

Sums up Dunn. He admits he’s lost. Time to go.

2 Likes

I didnt read this all. I could see the bs all over the place.

Tcu got there on the back of a back up. Seriously which one of you idiots are buy in to this crap. That back up was the starter for 3 years.

Will howard was our back up for 2 years. He lead ksu to their last losing season. Had 10 starts.

Dnt play the injury card. First of two starters didnt play this year. There has been 5 players at least out every game since the tech game.

I know you guys buy into any bs that support your lazy crying mantra.

Whats dunn suppose to say. You guys suck get out of my face. You guys area joke

Let me help you with your struggles. You wrote a whole bunch of stuff instead of just reading. When your OC says this…

“It’s been difficult. You walk in after the game and you just don’t know what to say to the offensive unit anymore, to the players or coaches. Things just kind of spiraled, and I don’t have great answers as to why.” Kasey Dunn

HE ADMITS HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE. You don’t say things like this to the media. He doesn’t even know what to say cause he doesn’t have any answers. Therefore he does not need to be the OC.

2 Likes

You’re a K State fan?

Look when a guy bases his story on disputing the relevance of alot of injuries then you know its crap.

Your fine with the article because it fits your narrative of being a jack ess.

You gurls must watch soap operas too. For how much you list to coach talk. In today woke world that is what you say. 20 years ago he would have been yell at them to make blocks and catch the freaken ball.

Haha wow. So you are in fact mad?

Have a good one Robert. Good luck in life and to KSU.

1 Like

I put the wrong word. But this is how stupid you are. Why, if i was a ksu fan would i be made about this article.

I not mad, i just like pointing out problems you have if sucked into it.

Tcu qb had 30 starts ksu qb had 10 coming into the season. We had 2 qb with their first starts. I know that sound equal and relevant to you.

Lmao pathetic

Then next time feel free not to reply if you’re not going to read the information. You’re one of the few people I know of on here that will make a counter argument with another person before even knowing what point they’re trying to make. Then halfway through your posts you’ll go on some rant that has nothing to do with what’s being talked about.

2 Likes

That’s Roberto :100: lol. You do know he still has his gundy mullet right? :joy:

1 Like

Like any argument or proof. If you use a point thats false it makes it all wrong. We had 2 qb with 3 starts. He compared that as equal to 2 qb that now have close to 50 starts.

I know your an idiot but, even a simple mind like your can see this. Its not a leap or as you us way to much an excuse.

Then he makes out thats the only injuries we had. Even tho we had 7 or more each game from the mid point.

Yes im making an educated argument to prove the article wrong. @jeff42

And despite 50 starts our starting QB has the most turnovers of any FBS player since the 2019 season started. I won’t completely blame him though. It’s tough to play QB when half the time you have to run for your life and don’t have a reliable running game to help you. Why are you calling me an idiot? I never said that injuries don’t matter. I even said you had a point when it comes to injuries.

All I said is don’t lie about the true depth you have. If you don’t have true depth then Gundy needs to go talk to his best friend Chad Weiberg and increase his recruiting budget to get better depth then. I would also say going to the portal to find some players instead of telling the public you don’t like the portal might be a better option as well. We’re the only team Kansas has beaten since October 1st (nearly two months ago). That should tell you how much actual depth we have.

Your deflect by bring up sanders. And repeating the gundy lying and kansas deal.

So first you got to be more stupid then i gave you credit. Know one , with sense, takes coaches talk as a fact finding mission. We did have good depth until mid sense when the injuries built up.

It’s not a deflection. It’s what actually happened and what was said.

No we don’t. We blew a 24-7 late in the 2nd quarter against TCU. We scored a total of 6 points in the second half. If we had good depth we wouldn’t have went 1-4 in our final five games. Kansas has only beat one team since October 1st (OSU). If our depth is so good then why did we get blown away by a team that finished their season 1-3? Stop being delusional dude.

1 Like

I with you we should have beat tcu. We were beat up in the tech game and lost some in the tcu game.

Back when baylor won it, i talk about luck. Baylor wasnt the best team. Same with tcu. Us ksu and baylor should have won against tcu. A lil luck, minimum injuries goes a long way.

These is especially true in a league like the big 12. There wasnt much that separates the teams ay the start of the year.

Occasionally, in your case my friend, cooler, pragmatic and intelligent thinking prevails!! Thanks for the characterization and back at you! GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Lmao. You to need a room.

So its good critical thinking saying fire everyone until we find some one gets it rite. Find a unicorn that can bring higher recruits in to stillwater.

All ive heard was the sky is falling. Thats not panicking