Texas State Transfer Caleb Asberry Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/texas-state-transfer-caleb-asberry-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Asberry has hit 40% of his 3s the past two seasons.

1 Like

Guess no Ramey.

@DickeySucksBalls get off his nutz

Well unless we have any more leave we are set.

1 Like

The portal is closed

1 Like

Why are you on my nutsack?

I know the football is. Is basketball. Did I miss signing day

1 Like

Chit I expected a lot better than this in the portal. We got 3 maybes to fill up the better ones we lost. I think Boynton is either really hard to play for or his recruiting pitch isn’t working

2 Likes

They mite have seen his coaching results.

2 Likes

True :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It gets old wondering which team shows up, the one that beat Texas and Tech, or the one who loses to high RPI numbered team
I hope I eat my words, but this has been a total strike out on the portal. All that’s out there and these 3 are what we get :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I’m quitting before I sound like Joey or Jug :crazy_face:

1 Like

I know but at least there is something there with boynton. I wondered who would play. He need to stick to 8 guys and actually run an offense.
Until we see these guys are best to offensive guys are Thompson and boone. The offense should go thur them.

1 Like

This last guy does not weigh enough to compete against Big 12 guys. 6’2" and only 170 lbs? Without seeing these guys play yet, but just looking at where they played, it seems like it’s some kind of nightmare that was released from the depths of the portal. I hope that I am wrong about these guys. Boynton won’t recover from this if it doesn’t pan out.

2 Likes

His portals hasn’t been that overwhelming. Had so that we passable. Thompson been the best. But he was a 5 star.

He needs to start Thompson Avery boone cissy with either Harris or the high point guy. That’s my to early prediction

1 Like

I never figured out the deal not playing Boone more instead of Cisse , Boone was a lot better offensively. Guess Rondel is gone

1 Like

Chris Harris has not been able to play in the last 2 years.

1 Like

I know but he got to get on the court some time. Lol

1 Like

I don’t think he will play again. His knees can’t handle it.

Isn’t there a medical deal. Why is he still using a scholarship then?

1 Like

I don’t know but I am confident we don’t see him play based off his previous injuries.

1 Like