Texas State Transfer Caleb Asberry Commits to Oklahoma State

Joy it’s not the way I see it the way everybody sees it.
Everybody loses guys. You want to limit who you lose.
And we have done that. We lost 2 in the secondary. We will see what that does.
I can name alot of reason for kids to decommit,get out of the signed letter and transfer. You want to act like only happens to gundy. But, in fact it happens to all coaches.
Did you he how Josh pate talks how underrated gundy is. Saban must respect for gundy, would he invite an idiot, no you stayed home.

1 Like

Joey doesn’t see reality in losing players to whoever, delusional !! It’s only gonna get worse unless Joey puts a couple of million for the portal guys, Texas just gave RB a Lamborghini to cruise around in … lol. Not a tough act to follow

1 Like

I think it’s more along the lines of Saban just likes the praise. So he throws a line out in the water to see which coach he can hook and reel first. Looks like Gundy falls into that category.

I think Josh Pate should go do a piece on Baylor and talk about how impressive it is that they can recover so quickly no matter who the coach seems to be.

We had plenty of chances to win another conference title before NIL. Just keep making excuse after excuse. Go over to CRFF and cry about it there.

Another example of you never think before you push the replay button. You did know your hero Dave was at Satan’s clinic too.
Then you have that fact your statement just doesn’t make sense. Your saying saban couldn’t get any good coaches because his hooks are too small.
So you liked the 247 article. Lol

Pathetic joy

1 Like

Probably interested in going from conference winner to national contender I imagine🤷‍♂️.

As far as I’m concerned Saban doesn’t need to try anything to this point to get whatever praise he wants. If you think Saban has to put himself in a position to admire Gundy, everyone on this forum would tell you you’ve lost your dam mind.

Joey you lost your mind along time ago.
You made some stupid statement why saban had gundy at his clinic. Then I comfort you about, asking if you think saban wanted loser to come in or why Dave was asked. You come up with some idiotic unrecognizable response.
It’s best when I put you in your place just drop it. You do most time except when you really have a point. Dnt dig tge hole and then jump in.

1 Like

No one is crying but you Joey. , you cry everyday about something. Doesn’t matter what you cry… you can’t stand it Gundy is successful to other coaches that understand football, you not so much. Does it bother you Gundy wins 12 games ? Double digit wins ? I’m glad we don’t have any other fans like you !! I know none of our fans pay attention to your silly crap :cowboy_hat_face:
I’m not crying about the portal, just giving you something else to biotch about……we haven’t lost anyone that has hurt us :joy:

1 Like

I put you in your place when it came to Jelani Woods and you still tried to double down. It’s comical that you think so highly of yourself lmao.:joy:

You keep replying. So technically wouldn’t you be the one crying?

Does it bother you that we have one conference title since 2005 while Baylor has three of them since 2013?

Nah…you just cry about everything else. Looks like the tractor is calling your name!!

See all the crying you are doing Joey :joy::joy:
Baylor on your mind :joy::joy:
Guess you would rather be going 5-7 huh

1 Like

It’s funny you think the woods deal is your biggest moment in your life. It just showed us how off you are.
When are you understand that there are te with way more yards then wood had.
Thats your whole argument. He still has rock hand and blocks like a wet noodle.

Go read his nfl evaluation. I should have remembered. The one I read it was the top 10 te.

I do love it how you get excited when you think you got a point. Remember look at the whole picture.

Look at coaches
Snyder you like 9 non winning seasons and only 2 titles in 27 years.
Osborn took over 20 years to when natty’s and he start just after they won 2.
Bowden took over 20 years too. Also only had two season with 12 or more wins.

We know joe at Penn state coached forever only had 2 .
You think coaches get thrown out for not winning all the time.
Tennessee hasn’t beaten saban. Michigan only has 2 wins.

You only dwell one one thing, not the picture that’s why you never prove anything.

1 Like

His comeback will be Baylor has 3 championships and Woods still got drafted :joy: it will be the same ole chit. Maybe add the OL in there that Vandy is better than us just over and over as nauseam. I think Jug has more sense, well maybe not. Jeff hasn’t come come out of his 2 week drunk yet :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d rather be conference champions. Remember what you and Gundy said? “2nd place is first loser!!!” Guess you forgot about that really fast🤷‍♂️.

It’s amazing to me how you’re too stupid to understand this. I could care less about all that chit. My point on Woods was when you said there was a report of him being on a draft board while at OSU or being talked of being out on one. There was no such evidence whatsoever.

You didn’t even provide any kind of reference or evidence suggesting otherwise. You still haven’t to date. You got put in your place. Then as always you doubled downed, cried and ranted out a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with the subject (as you are now) to make you feel good about yourself. You’re a loser bro. Get over it!!!

1 Like

Just waiting for Gundy to catch up🤷‍♂️.

We don’t cheat though Joey. We do things the right way You’re too ignorant to understand doing it the right way is a lot more satisfying than having to cheat to win. You wanting to keep thugs and half wits to win is your deal

1 Like

Nude it was well over a year.

The evidence is that he was draft not for going to Virginia and get just 400 yards.
Any person can see that.
I dnt know how many yards he would have got at osu not 400. But, he still 6’7" with great speed and athletic. He didn’t great at the combine. Any rational person can understand that’s the proof. Like I said there were a bunch of guess get more yards.

What would have happened if he caught a a winning pass against Baylor played in the playoff…

Your skipping all your stupid post. Even the with Dave being at the same saban clinic as gundy. You think I need to show some web site. You own post said some thought he would be drafted. No common sense and poor comprehension. Ride woods all day joy you’ll enjoy it.

How is Dave Aranda cheating?

You’re too ignorant to see that neither Rhule or Aranda had to cheat to get to the conference title game let alone win one between the both of them. That tends to happen you have good coaches that aren’t afraid to coach during a championship game.

You’re just wanting to have excuses for why the man you praise can’t win another.

1 Like

You just want to believe he would’ve had a great year at OSU. How many times does a person around here have to tell you we don’t pass it to the Cowboy Back? We haven’t even tried since Rudolph left.

1 Like