Texas State Transfer Caleb Asberry Commits to Oklahoma State

You’ve really got a biased problem.

Joey that bias I have is in your head. Just because I’m not excite about losing guys I thought should make good players and replace with lesser guys is not bias.
Look pines would have replaced what we lost in hunter. And maybe an up grade.
To complete different scenarios.

1 Like

But you’re totally fine with it when it comes to football.

Would have. Looks like Willie Fritz beat us out for him.

How in football have we lost that was good.
We had that reciever he went to play for his dad
Woods I wasn’t happy with that.
Shane he wanted to play.
Last 7 or so year thats the biggest.
I just gave you a very good reason on the last post.
I’m not going thur your projection again.
It’s your bias that you’re sticking up for boynton. You are they one saying he has the talent.

1 Like

Stupid !!! I’ve told your sumbass from the start work and GENETICS play the part in being great !! Why do you try to turn it around now when I told you that from the start You don’t have to play dumb Joey everyone sees it :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Pines has changed schools 4 times in 2 years you idiot ! He started at Baylor then when to FCS , I think he’s afraid of competition !! So was it a total surprise he transferred again ? No

1 Like

Yea what pines 30 miles away from home now.
You always wonder about a kid that bounces around like that.
Williams still hasn’t found a new home I wonder if we talk with him. We still have a scholarship and line needs. There are some other big time guys. Just haven’t heard if there talking. That juco kid from butler went to usc.

1 Like

Can’t understand Williams …… he should have found a spot by now if he really wants to go. We could use him

1 Like

Joey who have we lost that went on to be even all conference anywhere besides Woods that even upped their play ? You raised all hell about losing Boomer , what has he done since he left ?
The two linemen that got kicked off for covid silly chit ? Haven’t heard of any up ticks on any of them

1 Like

Stoner filled in for the receiver that went to Tulane just fine. Illingworth would have never worked here. Most D-1 teams are playing dual QBs
Woods would have helped
Other than that I don’t know of anyone we have lost that would have helped

1 Like

Oh right!!! So because we lost him to Tulane now the excuse is he wants to be home. :wink: got it!!! Gotta have something to fall back on when we lose a commitment to a G5 school :man_shrugging:.

Looks like he wants to have a chance at winning a conference title.

Dude seriously talk about bias. You have a chance to play on a power 5 team that just went 12 and 2 or a g5 team that won 1 game

I know the kid was ah stuck he was all excited
Thats fine and dandy.

1 Like

I know!!! That’s what makes it that much worse.

Joy it doesn’t make it worse. It’s for the best.
You know like Pena deal boynton had to go thur.
He didn’t want to play for boynton and he was on campus.
Why haven’t you learned by now. You think your so cute finding 1 point that didn’t work out rite. This chit happens to all coaches. It’s best pines didn’t show up.

I do hope we pick up a lineman tho.

1 Like

Yea I remember Tulane was your dark horse for a top 20 team after giving the goons a scare :joy::joy: you’re such a moron Joey , do you think anyone takes your dumb chit seriously!! At least you give readers a laugh everyday

1 Like

That’s what makes this situation all the more embarrassing. Looks like Tulane will be neck to neck with us in recruiting and the transfer portal in the future. Not only did they steal this commitment from us, but they stole Jalen McCleskey as well.

Lol. Your seeing things wrong joy. Shocker. I know.
Jalen’s official story was he was going to play for his dad. But, he want more yards just like your other lil gurl woods. Sad part was not much difference. Like Mike point out we were fine we had stoner. Without woods we only went 12 and 2. As for pines only God really knows why he wants to play for a door mat of football.

1 Like

Ha !! I told you, you are good for a couple or three laughs a day Joey !!! Tulane !! The one you said might have a Heisman candidate in their QB ? You become more of a moronic person every day :joy::joy: do you ever rationalize your thoughts and think how stupid you sound !!
People are laughing at you Joey !! :joy::joy:

1 Like

No….I’m not seeing things wrong. I’m just not seeing them the way you want me to.

Pretty sure I never said that lol. I’m not that stupid. Only you would be.

Says the one who thinks Gundy is going to win a second conference title.

Do you? I’ve posted at least three times on here your contradictions in the past 24 hours.:man_shrugging: