Texas Tailback Ollie Gordon Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/texas-tailback-ollie-gordon-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

OSU gets a big one from a Texas RB with a strong pedigree.

Tailback U. The kid has done his homework. He knows his star will shine in Stillwater. He forgot to mention that Justice Hill is also in the NFL.

1 Like

Your either a good running back or your not. There’s just not much coaching involved. Gotta learn some plays and when to block but other than that it’s just get the rock and go.

I’m just hoping he sticks. He has an impressive list of offers We need him

1 Like

Kid is tall. I would like to see more weight. Tapes r hard to get a handle on. But looks like he cuts well.
Low numbers for 11 power 5 schools to make offers plus 17 over all d 1. He is from a small school so I guess that’s it.
I think numbers are lower this year. Even with a .83 he still in top 800.

1 Like

I’m suprised joe has been on here crying

1 Like

He will, he can’t pass up a chance to bash Gundy … you hurt his feelings :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Big back and it says he has speed and vision. He will be upgraded if his seniot year is good

1 Like

What I dnt even understand is why joe and ar0 even post I already know what they going to say.

1 Like

As you said it’s a broken record, ya slap it time and time again but it still repeats the same ole schit :crazy_face: yea Bookie has flown the coop and Joe was saying he was the best :clown_face: ya can’t make this chit up​:joy::joy::roll_eyes::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Since he has committed to us I dont think they will waste their time rerating him. Like they never even rated gunner

The debbie downers will be happy. CFN has osu finishing 5th.

1 Like

Any kind of timeline on LD returning?

OU is now 8-1 with top recruits and 6 consecutive conference championships. Gundy’s 3-6 with 4☆ recruits and zero conference championships in the same time frame. I wonder which way works.

1 Like

Lmao I love how when u get burnt bad u come back with blah blah.
We know who ou is and I dnt care what they do. So when u talk about them. I see a small pathetic wannabe.

1 Like

Didnt u understand my karma post.
Joe talks up miles and his world blew up
U talk about ou player retention that blew up

1 Like

Big difference between 1 and 6.

1 Like

There is a big difference between u a freak and a osu fan.
Blah blah blah

1 Like

The real sad part is OU could afford to lose all nine of their top recruits and still never worry about having trouble beating Gundy.

1 Like

Now ur just crazy. Without the drug user early in the year they lost two games to teams we beat. So once again u give an opinion that not true

1 Like