Texas Tailback Ollie Gordon Commits to Oklahoma State

Those teams have a history the last few years of beating OU.

Is riley the rebirth of switzer. Drug using thugs

1 Like

Is Gundy the rebirth of Jones working his way to 0-10?

1 Like

I know u know nothing about wrestling or golf, but what do u think about their. Coaches

1 Like

Thatā€™s easy to say no. First before pat had that yr he was losing and second it stemmed from probation. Both Gundy is not doing

1 Like

Just 3 years before he was coming off his second 10 win season and had a Heisman trophy winner. You know youā€™re right. Gundy will never have a Heisman trophy winner, so bad comparison.

Answer about how u feel about those 2 coaches

1 Like

Like usual u want answer on all ur stupid questions. I just how u feel about 2 natty champion coaches. But u cant answer it

1 Like

Sorry I was out feeding but Smith has been a great coach but definitely getting to the end of his career. His recruiting had slipped but is better this year still not as dominant as once was.
Golf had slipped quite a ways from 2010-2011 but has made a comeback in 2018-2019. Weā€™ll see if they can stay consistent or settle for 4th in the conference every year.

Well their both great. But thatā€™s not my point. This brings a point to coach and what can happen.
Kenny Monday is arguably a top 25 osu wrestler. Smith could not get his son. We wrestled agaisnt a ex cowboy last weekend. 2 yrs ago we lost to 2 ex cowboys at nationals
We won a natty the next yr that team was the best team in a decade. Their were people who thought it mite have been the best team ever and lost in the semis to Texas.
So chit happens do we hirer them for being blue bloods and dropping the ball

1 Like

Hopefully heā€™ll be able to get that 4th star next to his name by the end of his senior season.

As good or great as they are, do you let them stay if they canā€™t compete to win the conference for a decade?

1 Like

And your calling us the sick people? Your the only one to have mentioned these words on here. Just thought Iā€™d let you know.

1 Like

We made a deal moron

1 Like

Go ask any OU fan out there (Inhave friends who are several) if they fear a Mike Gundy coached OSU team or a Les Miles coached football team more. I can bet you most more than likely they will spit the name Les Miles out.

I didnt say to fire any of them

Yes ou is scare of ku. See miles raided the nursing home for a coach

But how far down are you willing to let either program go down before you make a change?

Here in about 3-4 years weā€™ll be talking about how OU fans fear a Les Miles coached Kansas team more than a Mike Gundy coached OSU team.

According to Robertā€™s logic you need to let the program get to latter Pat Jones years before making a change at the coaching position. Because you knowā€¦we should all just be happy that we arenā€™t last in the conference.

1 Like