Texas Tailback Ollie Gordon Commits to Oklahoma State

U do know miles has to be at Lawrence to make that statement true

When did I say Gundy was ever going to having a losing season let alone a miles season

Robert is also the same kind of person that wants to know why Miles only win 7 games with his recruits in his very last year at OSU.

However, he never mentioned anything about Gundy’s recruits only going 7-6 in 2014 after posting a 10-3 record in 2013, and then going 7-6 in 2018 after posting a 10-3 record in 2017.

He just picks and chooses anything to support Gundy. Just your typical slack jawed yokel hypocrite.

You realize that Miles would still be at LSU if they used criteria for keeping or firing a coach.

1 Like

Moron big difference u told us miles was recruiting like crazy so it was not a rebuilding yr. It should have been a 10 plus yr.

You know. Les miles went 7-5 in 2004 posting a winning record after doing an amazing job of going 9-4 with Bob Simmons recruits. Robert doesn’t think that’s good enough though.

But anytime Gundy only posts 7 wins after a 9-10 wins season all of a sudden according to Robert he sits on the left hand side of God’s throne while Jesus sits on the right.

No miles had lost his team a was on his way to losing season. They grab it just in time and got a better coach in

The way his recruiting is increasing he may pass Gundy next year.

1 Like

Hypocritical much? Wanna slam Miles for starting a winning program but don’t want to criticize Gundy for doing the same?

Ur doing the blah blah stuff ur best at
Miles in ur mind was recruiting great so better players he did worse

He did start nothing we had all the coach to the 70’s had winning records except Simmons

How he has decommits. U think that reciever the head case is going to sign to ku or make a difference

It’s okay if you don’t have anything better to come back with at all. We all know your stance. Gundy could go 4-8 three seasons in a row and you would still be telling everyone we need to pay him more money and keep him around. I’m just glad not all of us think this way or there would be no hope for the future.

1 Like

Gundy is and hasn’t had a losing season since he took over from that loser miles

I think that receiver will have an impact any where he goes. Higher rated than Wallace and if you target him as often, he has to have a impact.

He hasn’t? So he didn’t go 4-7 in 2005?

I said since taking over from loser miles

Ok I already know u believe in unicorns. Has he sign

Hey Miles left him a 7-5 squad that could’ve done something special in Gundy’s first season. So it’s not Miles fault Gundy kicked half the talent off the team and thought he was a better coach than he actually is.

Seriously he has decommits from real teams. U know why ku mite get him he has brun burn bridges