Texas Tailback Ollie Gordon Commits to Oklahoma State

I’m not talking about KU. I’m talking about he left Gundy in a position to succeed as a first year head coach and Gundy essentially said no thanks.

Till he had to kick 10 thugs off team and fix everything else
U still have not explain why he recruited great won 9 games. Then won 7

Moron I got ur sister on the other line. So I’m answering her chit too

You never explained Gundy being a good coach and recruiter. If he’s so good at recruiting and being a coach then why can he only win 6-7 games after a 10 win season.

It’s either Gundy is a good coach with bad players or Gundy is a bad coach with good players. So which one is it?

I’m going to assume it’s you think Gundy is a good coach with bad players. Because from past posts we know you like to blame the players for everything. Even in a game when they win the turnover battle 5-1.

1 Like

U just wont answer the miles drop. I haven’t seen2 gurls so desperate since I stop going to the bar. Remember I said if u answer me it’s ok to call u a moron. So moron. I’m tired of u gurls bickering. Got stuff to do

Well considering we got 4th this year and we’re losing some good players I’d say 5th is about right in with Gundy coaching this team.

1 Like

What kind of girls are we talking? A hot college girl at a bar or the girls with missing teeth and their belly hanging over their waste button?

Funny thing is they said 5th but in the same breath said we could win the conference. Didnt say that about 2 thur 4

I know u were sick but ur not going to live vicariously thur me.

We’ve finished 2nd once in nine seasons. Nobody takes us seriously as a conference contender now.

Keep that thought what every it takes for u to sleep

Why would they be worried about les miles team? He coaches the worst program in fbs

1 Like

They’re aware we have enough talent to compete but they know the coach ain’t gonna get them there. If they predict you to get 5th but say you could get 1st that tells you they have no faith in the coaches ability to get them there.

1 Like

Like usual ur back essward we dnt have the talent but they believe Gundy can bring us through

1 Like

I guess Iowa state has the talent then. Or TCU. Or Baylor. But OSU doesn’t?

1 Like

Baylor nice
It’s a preseason and till I see s qb step up I’m with 5th chit happens what I want to know what was ur feelings about Sanders the recruit. I heard he would only last 3 yrs because he would be in the nfl

Sanders has been a massive disappointment.

1 Like

If you don’t like Sanders then pray that Gundy starts Illingworth. I mean… the line should be a lot better, right? But I’ll almost guarantee you he rides Sanders the entire season no matter what happens and that could be the difference between 2nd and 6th place.

Baylor went to the championship game last year. I’m not talking Briles Baylor. They went from 1-11 to 12-2 in 3 years.

1 Like

Gunner

1 Like