Thanksgiving Dishes Ranked

Also here lately I have made Prime Rib a Thanksgiving tradition and I must say… it kicks ham and turkey right in their gooner face.

5 Likes

Standing rib roast is Christmas at my house and it is top-notch.

1 Like

That’s because Prime Rib is the best.

Beef > any other protein

4 Likes

Dinner rolls are the best Thanksgiving dish because Thanksgiving is overrated on all fronts.

It’s literally the best holiday.

3 Likes

Honeybaked ham > Turkey. :pig: > :poultry_leg:

2 Likes

Are cranberries a forgotten Thanksgiving item? I thought it was a law.

My only Thanksgiving takes:

1.) Cranberry sauce is complete and utter nonsense and shouldn’t come near savory food items.

2.) UMMM…MAC AND CHEESE? Did you all forget that existed?

1 Like

Mac and Cheese is very good, but never been a staple at our Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Same here, Mac and cheese is :fire: but it’s never been a thing at our Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Boooo.

How do I give infinite down votes? How can you say that?

7 Likes

It’s almost like he wants to lose subscribers! :laughing:

3 Likes

We’ve done a Thanksgiving prime rib the last few years, it has typically gone over very well.

5 Likes

I’m about to show these New England yanks how we, the south, improved upon Thanksgiving with corn bread stuffing and a smoked turkey.

4 Likes

A hot take that I feel like more people don’t discuss more often. If someone served you cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, or stuffing any other time of the year, I feel like most times you would prefer to eat something else would you not? And when it comes to the turkey, why do people continue to bake it in the oven, just gets so dry and inedible…I’ve only enjoyed it being fried, and that was only passable.

My mother’s broccoli casserole of course.

3 Likes

An elite take.

1 Like

UGGHH!!! I did!!! OMG I love mac n cheese!

1 Like

Well, then never invite me to yours. :triumph:

Peasants…

1 Like

I’m a fan of corn casserole. One of the more underrated and unknown dishes. I also love sweet potatoes with marshmallows.

2 Likes