The Hardest Players for OSU's Offense to Replace in 2021

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-hardest-players-for-osus-offense-to-replace-in-2021/

Four guys OSU needs to replace and possibilities to replace them.

The hardest players to replace are the ones who were highly recruited and hit the transfer portal because they can’t get on the field due to seniority and experience even if they might be a better player than the person starting.

2 Likes

It’ll be over all better. Mite not have some hugh numbers by one player but better.

Hubbard is easy to replace. Jenkins will be hard. Wallace was injured and great but this may cause SS to spread the ball around more. Excited to see a full season of Pres.

1 Like

The only players that went in portal are u type of player losers. The oline got kicked off the team. We had 4 backs that ran for over 100. And we got plenty of recievers. I think I covered the portal.

We kicked our best OL off the team. Oh four running backs than ran for over 100 yards in one game??? Wow!!! I don’t think any team could ever do that!!! Next time you want to complain about the OL or the wide receivers or the QB remember who the coach is that starts them, gets rid of them, and doesn’t play them.

Ur the one cry about the portal I was just clarify those kids were losers and that’s why u want them. Im fine not u

Like who?

They kicked the O Lineman off the team for having a Covid party. Rumor was after he was booted he wanted to play for ou but Riley didn’t want any part of that lack of discipline.

You have to understand that Joey doesn’t believe in discipline if we need the player. His idols are briles, miles and switzer. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

U should look at it like u did in basketball. Ur were real proud they won some games with out cade and ice.
Jenkins and Hubbard missed a few games.:grin::grin::grin::grin::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

What has happened to Langston Anderson? Was hyped as a big time receiver, but only one catch in 2019 and none last year. Played in only two games all of last year. Academic all Big 12 so he seems to be doing things right, but just not getting on the field, despite all of the potential. What am I missing with him? He seems almost forgotten in the PFB articles now.

I think injuries are a large part of it

1 Like

Yea I think it’s a foot issue that keeps going flat.

1 Like

Ok, that makes sense then. I just don’t understand why he keeps getting overlooked. Best I remember, he showed out strong in camp his freshman year so being injured makes sense then.

Have you not been paying attention to the arrests of OU players lately?

No has there been some?

Go look for yourself. I’m tired of doing research for you.

So it’s bad to get coaches who win conference and national titles? No wonder you carry the Gundy flag everywhere you go.

Joey like usual u take things out of context. All those coaches were fired. They were fired for a reason.
One thing u forget is osu is a state institution yes, but not a penitentiary. Osu is a university, can’t have criminals running around campus.
So yes I carry the flag for righteousness not madmax world.
What is ok to let happen petty theft, rape, drugs or murder.