The Hardest Players for OSU's Offense to Replace in 2021

Joey ur research has to be checked and double check. Never seen u rite anything that’s true in all points. Yea I looked, there were two back in April.

So the way I read this article is we need to replace 4 offensive players who are going to the NFL just to get back to 4th in the conference. Wow this program isn’t improving until there are major changes.

1 Like

We have 2 recievers that have 100 yard games. 4 backs that have had 100 yard games. We may not as good as Jenkins, but on the whole it’ll be a better line.
So I think we can get to 4th again.:innocent::innocent::innocent::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Nobody is asking Gundy to keep thugs on his team. We are just asking him to recruit a little better than the other 57 percent of P5 programs out there that have beaten him in the recruiting game.

There is no reason for him to consistently get beat by programs like Indiana, Minnesota, and Purdue in the recruiting game. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. If your going to brag about being a top 10 team in wins over the last decade then you better start recruiting like it.

The dude hasn’t had a top 25 recruiting class in over 10 years. If he’s going to decide to get outcoached by the likes of Gary Patterson and Matt Wells from now on the least he can do is be better in the recruiting game to make up for the inept coaching. Punting the ball away with 12 minutes left to go in the game down by 21, and finding a way to lose when winning the turnover battle by 4+ isn’t exactly a recipe for superb coaching.

Looks like you should check again:

U a lier. U just talked about briles and ur always bragging on miles. So u r happy to have thugs. The rest of ur post was just a bunch of blah blah blah

Yea keep us post since ur a ou fan. See if ur boy riley keeps this play. He is under pressure to win. He can’t keep kicking players of.

Part of their recipe for winning was recruiting better. Like I said, if you don’t want thugs then that’s fine. Not every 4 or 5 star recruit out there is a thug. If you want to make your team better you:

1. Need to play them if they are better than experienced players with seniority

2. Stop sending them to the transfer portal

It used to be “We play the players that give us the best chance to win” and now the tune is “You can’t replace experience”.

He can keep kicking players off because even if LR is playing with 3rd string players Mike Gundy will still find a way to lose to him.

He is under pressure to win a natty every body is saying he is the favorite.

1 if there not playing their not better.
2 gundy is not sending them to the portal except for the two linemen. The others know they suck and want to go to north Texas to get play time.

Brennan Presley has already disproven Gundy’s observations. Many people on this site couldn’t understand why Presley wasn’t on the field more. I agree with them as well. Because it was pretty obvious in the Miami game he should’ve been on the field for more than 1 snap the entire season.

1 Like

Start him over stoner. I know in one game and even in the Miami game the were route issues.
It’s good to have a good freshman, he’ll be a great sophomore
U were crying about guys who weren’t playing
I guess boynton is as bad as gundy because I read all year were boynton was playing wrong players.
U just love to argue which is fine if u had a leg to stand on.
Like I said the were at least 5or 6 that played as freshman. The last to qb have started games as freshman. I mean what all 21 or so freshman should be starting. Do u even read ur crap

When the coaches observations and decisions have been questionable for the better part of his career it’s safe to assume that he may not be playing the better players. Considering Gundy is a former QB and consistently played the wrong QB season in and season out it’s not totally wrong to question his observation of talent and who should be playing.

Nobody said ALL freshman should be playing. Gundy used to say “We will play the person that gives us the best chance to win”. Oh really? Then why is seniority and experience taking priority over actual talent now? He said it, not me.

This was in March 22nd “ Can’t ever replace experience, in my opinion, so it’s good to have him back.” This is in reference to L.D. Brown. Even if we have someone better. He will be taking the majority of snaps. Then we wonder why we can’t place any higher than 4th as of late.

Remember this when we are sitting at 6-4 and players are transferring because they can’t get on the field.

Like I said do u read ur crap.
Here I an example of u crap. Glass was a high recurit and one u cry about. It’s well know that he was used alot his senior year in hs and there was nothing left in the gas tank. Moore went to a jcco so probably had grade troubles.
What’s wrong with ld anyway we will see at least 4 backs next year. Like I said we played a good number of freshman and not last year. I never knew u were in practice to evaluate players.u got to a round 4 guys to leave each year to keep with in the 85 limit idiot.

My evaluation so far tells me when Gundy picks a QB it usually mean the backup or the 3rd string QB is better.

If true not saying u r. But have u heard of purdy or Mayfield.
I have no Idea why u taking to me about qb u know I’m not a big Sanders fan. Put gunnar in.

Y’all do realize y’all argue for hours every single day and say the exact same things?

Only to them I have comments to others. Not like u never posted a sting of post to ar0 or joey.

I don’t argue. I use reason, logic, and critical thinking. I’m trying to teach someone else how to do it but he doesn’t get it.