The Hardest Players for OSU's Offense to Replace in 2021

Thats funny. I had a logic. Plus computer and science class. Ur best argument is Gundy’s ou record which is well with the 1st variance of osu ou record. Any other u want to compare r off the chart compared to osu past. Winning%, 1st 2nd or 3rd place finishes.
Ur logic is Joey wants. Wish is great. But don’t make out ur some genius.
Here is how u think. Gundy bad coach. If he would just 6 4 star recuits. Ou and Texas would still have twice as many with half r number being 5 stars.
It’s fine to to want, but it’s not logic. And spouting of captain obvious statements is 4th grade logic.

You are definitely the dumbest person ever on this blog. There’s not one sentence that makes sense. I’m actually glad you are the poster child for Gundy supporters because it makes the case for moving on.

1 Like

Not able to understand logic is understandable coming from a guy who shovles horse chit.

No. I’ve point out the 1-3 record against Gary Patterson the last four years and the 1-2 record against Matt Wells and his 3 win Texas Tech teams that seem to either beat OSU or come ■■■■ near close to it.

I don’t know about you but the 2014 Bedlam game was a perfect example of what 4 and 5 star recruits can do to help you win. Mason Rudolph had a solid game that kept OSU in it for the most part. Then Tyreek Hill runs a punt back for a touchdown to tie the game to send it to overtime. Of course Gundy got a little help from Bob Stoops and Michael Hunnicutt. However, nonetheless Hill and Rudolph showed that if your talented enough you can overcome inept coaching and get your team to bowl eligibility.

1 Like

Gundy holds the advantage over both tcu and tech. So u like always pick the ways of looking to prove ur pathetic point.
Hill is a juco recurit which is a no no in ur plan of recruiting.
Ur so stupid. U say one thing then disprove urself in ur next post.
U guys are always taking about how bad corndog was. If thats true Mahomes was horrible. Mahomet best year was 7 and 6, won what 40% of his games.
Get a big name coach miles went 0 and 9.
Get a hot assistant Baylor won how many games.
Get a coach who has proven he can coach. Ksu loses there qb and loses all their games.
Gundy has his tshirt issue lose half of his line and qb by the first half of the first game and still goes 8 and 3.
Not once have u said anything that make logical sense.
Like I have always said do u read the chit u rite. Another there is a whole big world out the beside ou and waht they do.

It still doesn’t change the fact that he’s a 3-5 combined against both programs over the past 4 years. So what’s changed? Is it the coach? The players? A combination?

This depends on who offers him. The fact that Alabama, Texas, and Florida State all offered him tells me he was worth the scholarship.

One guy has won a super bowl and is one of the best QBs in the NFL while the other is trying to get a career started in the CFL.

And yet in some weird way they have just as many wins against OU in two seasons as Gundy does in sixteen seasons.

Great news cowboy culture paid off again. It must suck to be u.

It did? How?

See I knew u were not all there. We just picked up a top 4 star recruit and his brother.

We’re u crying the whole time since the announcement.

Who did we get? Did the guy give a verbal commitment or did he actually sign his letter of intent? Because when you say “we got him and his brother”, I’m assuming you mean signed. Cause it ain’t over til it’s over. I’ve seen too many highly-rated guys give a verbal to the Pokes only to sign with OU, Texas, somebody else…

1 Like

I remember them doing that with the Wallace brothers and Gundy still found a way to stay out of playing for a conference title.

I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention either, but as of late we’ve had a couple of players decommit and go elsewhere.

Oh I agree with u. But he came osu because of his brother. He was already committed to ou. So either he really liked his visit to osu or ou won’t give his brother a scholarship. This is a harder commit to lose. Because it’s 2 scholarship.

Well because of Hubbard banks decommited but last I checked we are still in the hunt. This won’t hurt to get banks bank.
Then we had a cb fir a week. Who r these other decommits.

You sure it doesn’t have anything to do with us only having two OL men drafted in the past 12 years?

Well he committed know the nfl thing. He decommited like a week after Hubbard chit. I would let u pick, but I know u would screw that up.