The Key to Spencer Sanders' Developmental Progression at QB for OSU

That’s three crying replies to my one post. When will you ever get it?

Boys just run ruled west Virginia. It was ugly but a whole lot worse for them. Got some of the average up.

Another nite u got to sleep thru knowing gundy is still here

There is 3 more for u

Another night I slept through knowing Robert would find something more to cry about.

U try ur best to be funny. It must really make u feel like a lil girl when I said u cry about everything.
Why would I go to sleep crying I think ever thing is going good.

Why are you still crying? You do realize you keep proving my point, right?

Is this all u got u life

Is this all you got? Because you seem to reply every 5 minutes on this forum. It’s like you just sit at your table anxiously waiting for someone like Logan, AR, or myself to post so you can reply with a ridiculous statement that doesn’t make any sense in the first place.

I do love hear from u gurls. Also glad u gurls have stayed off for the most part.

I do like to keep up with this site. No law broken there.

R u say u control who can be on here?

He thinks he needs to comment on every single post on the site.

Its funny I’m answering about the article, which that is why this site is.
U guys are posting about me. Which u should since I am a great guy and all knowing. Its weird tho thats all u post about is me.

No. I just don’t feel it’s necessary to reply three times to one post. I’m competent enough with my grammar that I can break down everything I need to say in separate paragraphs. You should try it one day and see how it works for you (if you have the capability to do so).

To add to this, we put up 52 at home in 2017, and still lost…BY DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Walking out of the west end zone that day, I was officially done with HCMG.

1 Like