The Most Important Backups for OSU Football in 2022

A narcissistic genius :crazy_face:

1 Like

Joy goes back and corrects his spelling like no one saw it ! What a clown :clown_face: it’s like all his other posts he denies. Wear that clown face joy

1 Like

Yes joy i the queen of the edit button. He thinks people read it

1 Like

Oh really? Go read it again.

At least I know where to find the edit button, and make corrections unlike you two computer illiterate dumbaces.

It’s a forum to talk joy, not a spelling contest. No one really gives a chit except you and you
don’t matter. Everyone does it, except you want to try and be perfect. Far from that. We aren’t the dumbasz that thinks they are the guru of football

1 Like

You’re right. It’s not a spelling contest. Because if it were you would probably fail miserably. Anyway, I’ve only responded appropriately since you decided to catch me on one mistake (while I was drinking btw).

Yes you do. You guys claim to know more than anyone else on this forum. I don’t care if you want to try and be an A55hole (which you suck at btw). All I’m asking you to do is not be a hypocrite. If you knew more than anyone else you would realize our current coach should have more than one conference title by now, and wouldn’t keep convincing the fan base that making the field of 80 every season is great progress.

Joy jeff couldnt spell or wtite his way out of a wet paper sack late at nite when the bottle is upside down
Trust me we ignore plenty of your errors. We just like to prod the spelling nazi( you).

Hypocrite is your middle name. I dnt care if we only played jr high teams 68% is great. In the last 12 year friend have been 10 wins seasons. Where over 60% in leagu games over 66 % in bowls the same for big6 bowls.

Theyou go and do hypocrite stuff by saying you want to win titles and big6 every 4 years when you found out we were geting to the top 2 spot and going to big6 bowls every 4 years. That my friend is the definition of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Cool. Now where is our second conference title at?

Iowa State has just as many wins against OU and as many NY6 wins as us since 2014. That’s a program that’s been historically worse than OSU for an even longer time. Hope you never plan on being a politician or salesman. Because you have very piss poor persuasion skills.

Its your narrative dnt ask me

1 Like

You forgot we are top 8 in wins against top 25 ranked teams the last ten years joy !! Lolol

1 Like

And still only have one conference title. While Baylor has three in less than a decade and Michigan State has three in thirteen years. Are you really so stupid you don’t get it? You should focus more on your tractor than football.

Yet here you still count Baylor’s rape U winning two over OU too. Who gives a chit what Michigan St is doing, they are totally different animal as far as recruiting and number of good recruits close you moron. You going to compare us to the whole country? You imbecile, stick to cheering for whoever. You sure aren’t a cowboy fan

1 Like

Yea how many wins does Michigan have over tosu and title in last 11 years

1 Like

Two of those Baylor conference titles were “regular season” titles before a playoff was instituted and one of those was shared with TCU. To make the comparison fair you need to remove the playoff game and just count “regular season” titles. Doing that leaves Baylor with 2, one of which was shared, and OSU with 2.

2 Likes

I already know what they will say. Bayor has the trophies.
Blah blah blah

1 Like

You’re right. I guess I’ll say they’re one under a second year head coach. I fixed it for you. You happy now?

And yet they have to compete with teams like Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Penn State for those good recruits. You make more excuses than Joe Biden.

C’mon Bruce. If you or the two bozos are going to count how many times Gundy has played for a conference title when there wasn’t an official conference title game, and then discredit Baylor for actually winning a conference title that’s kind of messed up. There wasn’t a conference title game either when Gundy got his one and only title.

It’s better to have three than one :man_shrugging:.

Four to five times the recruits in their area idiot 
 you do understand more population don’t you. More recruits moron

1 Like