The Most Important Backups for OSU Football in 2022

Of course I do. If you throw in the states of Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Indiana you have a population of roughly 52 million.

If you throw in the states that border OSU’s recruiting grounds like Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Colorado, and Missouri you have a population of roughly 52 million.

Anymore excuses you would like to add?

You for got the 44 million of canada moron

I mean seriously if your go to play that game.
Cut all the neighbors. I mean weve done ok with Canadians

1 Like

Texas being three forth of that you dummy !! How many Texas schools recruit to Texas too A forth of the B12 do and we aren’t close to Texas moron. Throw the goons in there too

1 Like

He also for got new Mexico. Yea we know those long borders with Mizzou Colorado and nm means they are great neighbors.

1 Like

The guy is clueless, absolute moron try to tell us we are in the heart of a hot recruiting bed. Stillwater isn’t the place that’s easy to recruit to yet this jackass makes it out to be … Gheez

1 Like

You’re right. Because there is so many players that come out of Canada🙄.

I never said Stillwater was an easy place (geographically speaking) to recruit to. I’m just saying that you you’re making the excuse that they have more population which means more recruits.

All the states I named in our geographical location we’ve been able to get recruits from. You’re just angry because you tried making a point, and it was a stupid one at that. You would think with all this winning you guys claim we do that we would get better recruiting classes. I guess we’ll just have to wait for another decade to see if we can get a top 25 recruiting class again.

Really we had 2 really good ones. Just picked another nice one this year. So msu cant find some got to be better then kansas.
Michigan is a big state even as the lil bro msu get a lot of there own state kids.

Thats what he is saying. I know all this recruiting stuff really gets you. I mean you still think the oasis on the prairie is the best destination

1 Like

You’re still just being stupid trying to make a point joy. Columbus, Ann Arbor, aren’t small cities East Lansing isn’t small either and right in the heart of great recruiting. I know you won’t acknowledge that but be truthful for once in your life

Too bad that’s not true. Out of the 110 players MSU has listed only 36 are actually from Michigan:

This is exactly why Jeff, AR, and myself find you two to be so stupid. BTW Michigan had 43 players from Michigan on their roster.

Be truthful? You guys did everything you possibly could to blame Jackson for the Big 12 championship loss to take the heat off the chitty game plan produced by Gundy and Dunn despite Sanders throwing four interceptions. So it should actually be me telling the both of you to stop being so dishonest and hypocritical.

Well i see neither do well with michigan hs kids.
They have plenty of kids tho. I wonder how well your buddy did in state

A bunch of blah blah that you resort to when you don’t have an answer joy. You repeat chit over and over that is annoying as you. Why didn’t Baylor have a game plan to score more than they did ? Defense you dummy, they also had a good defense if you weren’t aware of it

1 Like

How many do we have from Oklahoma dummy ? About the same as MSU , they have the luxury of picking better prospects in close states. Michigan has always recruited nationally you moron
Same as uo, not many kids from Oklahoma, a BB can do that when you have lots of money, you are too dumb to acknowledge that

1 Like

I’m just glad you admitted you were wrong.

Hey you are the guys making the case for Michigan having a bigger population and getting better athletes. Maybe next time you decide to make that argument actually make sure it makes sense first. It’s not my fault you guys don’t know how to compare and contrast.

We did make sense you’re just too stupid to realize it Two D1 schools plus two more F5 that recruit there

1 Like

That mite be why niether have been good. They’ve been average 10 4 star from that state. And the 2 arent getting alot of them. Im not wrong about there are alot of talent

1 Like

Come on Joe if you are going to use conference champs as your point the data at least needs to be apples to apples. Why don’t you just use stats from when the CC game became a thing. Then it would be Baylor 1, OU the rest and everybody else 0. Although that would be against your narrative and I’m sure you’re having none of that.

2 Likes

Yea joy doesn’t count the times before the CC that when we played uo the winner was conference champion. Like you said does fit his narrative to make a positive comment. I hear he’s really fun at parties :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like