The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said Ahead of OSU’s Bout With Baylor

Our coach taught us how to protect our QB and where and when to pull when running the ball when appropriate. You would think two college coaches would be able to get that rhythm down against Missouri State and Tulsa. Considering they have better athletes than both of those programs.

Lmao. I’m sure gundy thought his guys had ur coach. So he could skip all that technical stuff.
Do u think ur funny or actually thought it was a smart post.

1 Like

Looks to me like Gundy should probably bring his offensive line back to the basics.

I do like it when u talk about ur ole coaches. It’s sweet. Kinda a like Rudy. We’re u the special kid.

1 Like

My ole coaches would’ve scrapped together a better offensive line of 16-18 year old kids than what we’ve become accustomed to since Wickline left.

Lmao :grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Don’t you find it a little ironic that you of all people are asking someone if they were the special kid?

Sure Joey. Deflect all u want. It is ur only card u can play. Ur coach could barely get u guys out of district.

My coach got us to #3 in the state before eventually losing to the state runner-up in the playoffs on a last second touchdown and extra point. He wasn’t ever satisfied going .500 and making it to the playoffs kind of like how Gundy is satisfied with 6-6 and a bowl appearance.

Ur trying to say the school u went to got to the semifinals of state

How did you figure that out?

I know u could had said u lost in the semis but u had to say u lost the last loser.

Yeah…because Heritage Hall has a tradition of being nothing but losers I guess.

It’s a sweet story Rudy. I like u basketball stories too.
U could rite children stories. Like the lil train that could.
The slow linemen that could, his coach said he could.

At least Rudy was smart enough to attend college and get on the field. You must really like that movie and look up to him?

I’m try to say it’s OK to be slow, ur still a real person

Based on some of the things we’ve seen you post and you’re broken sentences I can see why you think it’s okay for you to be slow. AR and myself will take it easy on you from here on out.

Lmao sure Joey if u stop posting stupid chit it would be a great day. Ur still mad because u made a bad evaluation on the running back.
What till one of the other backs come back. See how they do running behide a better line.

1 Like

I’m glad u have a buddy in jug

1 Like

Oh I did? So because Harry says something it must be true, right? Would like to know his experience.

I watched Richardson come in when Warren cramped up. I watched him struggle to gain any ground. I think we’ll see Warren staying on the field.