The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said Ahead of OSU’s Bout With Baylor

I guess u missed the big point on the crook deal. If his dad wants him to win the Outland more power to him.
True plays get seen no matter where they are at.
Where was the best lineback in college at last year.

1 Like

That’s cool. So if someone is a better coach than Gundy they have to be cheating? Wow!!! How did I never see that excuse coming??

Go to the SEC and then the Big 12 and tell me how many linebackers (or just defensive players for that matter) have been drafted from each conference in the last 5 years.

I’m willing to bet that awards for defensive players and draft picks are higher in the SEC. If OSU and Arkansas play today who is winning?

Who was the top lineback last year and what school did he good too.
Unlike u I’m not an idiot. I know we’re most of the nfl players come from. The sec has a build in advantage by get the best recruits. Not by being the best coaches or playing in the best conf.

1 Like

Stop doing those what ifs. They make u look like a gamer that lives in ur mom’s basement.

1 Like

According the the NFL draft Micah Parsons of Penn State was the top linebacker. If your talking about Collins he was the second linebacker picked.

Weird how Phillip Montgomery gets a dude drafted in the first round from Tulsa and the best we could do was a 2nd round offensive lineman.

Close enough to prove my point.
Montgomery got him because ou and osu didn’t recruit him well enough if at all.

1 Like

Okay, but you still aren’t getting the point. Who was the top linebacker picked in the draft? Also, how do we know he would’ve performed as well in the Big 12 compared to the AAC?

I would probably say that last season it would’ve been a little more difficult to face OU and Iowa State than Cincinnati and SMU.

U mean like Barry.
First he has the body. And he is a gamer.
He came from hominy under 8000. Back in the day hominy had players going to ou and osu. U can’t get all the rough diamonds.

1 Like

And ur still missing the point crook is not winner the outlander. Maybe u dnt understand that’s for line men.
I mean if Pittman can get that guy to play lb and win the top offensive lineman award then u maybe rite about him.

Dam* you really are a douch Joey, Phillips got lucky with an under recruited guy and you compare him to us getting 4 drafted and several signed for tryouts. You are pitiful, I bet your kids don’t even like you… you keep telling them they are gonna be sewers :joy::joy:

1 Like

Did you ever play a down of football Joey, do you understand how it works. How many overnighters lasted longer than two years and get a investigation and the coach fired …. The blue bloods don’t like that, they turn you in… but you don’t have a clue. You really should just come out of the closet

1 Like

And you know what about NCAA violations? Like I said…when you give me evidence instead of baseless opinions I’ll start believing you.

Joey you don’t know your history of college football any better than that you are mindless…. Get a grip and study who gets penalized

1 Like

Joey says he played linemen. U know the guy in the huddle that qb says" Joey u dance with number 80".
It’s sad tho they had to tell Joey ever play the same number.

1 Like

The kind the QB takes a stick and draws a line in the dirt to show him which way to go :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea but they Yell at him saying the other right. Go to ur other right Joey. He got turn around in the huddle.

1 Like

Whiffs his man and turns and says look out he’s coming !!!

1 Like

You said last night to name a blue blood that hasn’t been penalized. I named Clemson. Then you got mad and started making baseless assumptions. Why? Because you knew I was right, and you failed to do the proper research before asking me the question. So you could always own up to it.

If you suggest blue bloods don’t get penalized then I would say your probably wrong. Alabama, Ohio State, USC, and Penn State are just few. Which contradicts everything you mentioned just now.

So I have to ask. Which one is it? Are you suggesting blue bloods do or don’t get penalized? Or are you suggesting the little guy gets penalized?