The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Bye Week Media Availability

And holding him accountable is what? Having the same conversation on every thread on a message board?

3 Likes

It’s time for u to have a new mantra too.
We still have Sanders that will always be up and down.
The more players come back and the new players get more time, the offense will get better.
Ex. Of execution. In the first have the offense rolled. There were no offense flags. Yes ur always going to have flags and bone head plays. Bone head play, if u throw a pass down field and 2 recievers are in the same area there is a problem. These things will get better.

I’m sure ou fans would love to have 25 points

It’s not MY DEAL, but rather it’s GUNDY’S DEAL. If you say we have depth I’m going to believe you. Don’t come out the 3rd game of the season and say “Well we are young and inexperienced”. It’s either you have it or you don’t.

So now Sanders is the reason we only have 1 conference title in 17 years.

1 Like

And in the second half they came to a screeching halt. Looks like we need coaches that are good enough to make in-game adjustments.

But that’s it joe. If back in fall camp u have 8 guys. U say u got depth. Then u start the season with less, every who is an adult can understand why the depth has changed.
He said he had depth. Not unlimited supply.

Nice one were talking about this team and u can’t proving anything so u change the subject.

If you have depth in the fall camp that tells me you have someone in the next line that maybe not better, but good enough to solidify that position temporarily if the starter goes down. Looks to me like we don’t have that when Tay Martin can’t play.

Moron Sanders had 150 yards of passing in the second have. Were was the screeching halt

Talk about any team besides 2011 and it always ends the same, with a bunch of excuses.

1 Like

Martin is a nice kid. But things are better not just him playing the z.

Like always jug u can just stay on ur goon sites. Everybody besides ou are all in the same boat. They have to have alot of things going rite. This is ur main hang up.

I’d say having the game sealing catch at Boise completed by someone 9th on the depth chart when 6 receivers are out with injury is a sign of a bit of depth.

1 Like

Excuses!

Reality

In years past I would agree that gundy in the 4th has slowed the offense. But even u can see when we are throwing the ball late that’s not slow ball.

The screeching halt came when we found a way to score 10 total points in three halves of football.

So a 3rd string receiver gets lucky in one game and makes a catch to seal the game. So all of a sudden that means we have reliable depth?

Lol gundy said he had depth and he proved it. He had the pass to him. Did he not. Joey u are pathetic.