The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-West Virginia News Conference

You have only paid for 1 lose over 3 years. Unless your going to away games. Its all about the drama.

Gundy is the only one hit wonder so far.

Nice one jug did you come up with that one on your own. Is this the wisdom you pass down.

1 Like

I do go to away games as well. Maybe not every single one of them, but I go to about two or three a year. That sometimes depends on what I have going on for the weekend as well. Last season I went to Austin and Ames. This year I went to Waco, Fort Worth, and Lawrence.

Oh ok great. Didnt know i was your social director.
Acting like gundy owes you to go win every game you pay to see is pompous. You do know there are opponents at each game full of fans just like you. Expecting the same thing. Its not a paradox but is a condominium for you.

1 Like

That proves you’re more of an idiot jug. You cry over the OL wishing Wickline was back , Monken was back. What has Wickline done since he left. Texas was horrible, next stop same thing. I don’t know if he’s even in football anymore Robert explained to your dumb asx why the OL is bad, you come back with titles and bedlam. Se how stupid you are

1 Like

That one hit was one more than we had in 70 years moron. I guess you didn’t notice, they were yelling for you to hold the tail higher

1 Like

Y’all keep making excuses why we can’t win. I’m just wanting a coach who’s not afraid of OU and isn’t using a playbook that everyone in the conference knows better than his quarterback.

1 Like

Lol just keep crying. I want i want i want where you bounce up and down when you typed it. I would like to have fans that arent a bunch of cry babies.
You of all people should know about wish in one hand you deal with the chit in the other all the time.

1 Like

Still not crying. Just laughing at you and Mediocre Mike.
BTW where did we finish in the conference?

I don’t act like he should win “every game I go watch”. I’ve been to bedlam games knowing full well what the likely outcome is, but I still attend knowing there is a chance to win. The only thing that drives me crazy is when it looks like he doesn’t try. So excuse me if some fans get a little upset watching a guy that’s leading the program at 7.5 mil a year make excuses and tell everyone he doesn’t like portal players.

1 Like

Top half. Your the one who repeatedly say the same things. Jug in anybodys book thats crying. Did you cry this much before gundy. Because from 1970 we were a mediocre team. And prior to that we were losers.
Only reason this program is above 500 is gundy has won 70% of his games. Didnt les win 7 wins his last year.

Its funny how many things i can point out to you that your wrong about. Which hand is the chit in now.

1 Like