The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-West Virginia News Conference

You are talking muchigan and since 2000 they are not as good as osu. Next your going to say Tennessee is going the rite way for Alabama

1 Like

Michigan was smart enough to get a different coach who again has a better record than Gundy against is rival. It doesn’t matter how bad they were before, they are trying to fix it. Our plan is to continue mediocrity.

No your plan is to continually say the same crap ever post. Beside bedlam and titles i have not hread anything.
You should post once a year. You focus on results. Unrealistic results for the most part.

Like our line past 3 years we have had 2 guys retire. One did try the portal. A 4 star who left for juco now is playing for abilene Christian.
2 idiots got kicked of. 1 didnt last at north texas the other is a starter at tulsa.
3 went to Nebraska tech and san Diego state. This school had bad lines and the players chose them to get play time. Just think if they werent idiots and slef absorbed what are line would look like. Bennett and mills were freshman they chose not to fite for a starting roll.

None of this had to do with dickey. At best the 2 who got kicked off you in your strange way can blame gundy. Bennett dropped down to g5 closer to home. Mills was from Missouri so he didnt care about joey he knew they had a bad line.
If anything blame covid for keeping the other line on for more years. And lazy kids.

This played more of a role then anything. Nobody could over come this. But blame it on gundy punting on 4th and 9. Idiot.

1 Like

The last 3 years? We lost 5 or more the two years before. The offensive line was bad every year Mason Rudolph was here. But you keep making excuses.

How in the hell are you gonna sit here and defend Dickey? The line has seen absolutely zero improvement since he’s been here. He needs to get gone immediately.

1 Like

Nice deflecting deflecting i didnt mention outside of dickey. What was the 2 year thing. Is that 2017 and 18 or 20 and 21. No real reference

@DickeySucksBalls if dickey was bring guys in and they weren’t playing that would be on dickey. Most of the guys play and have left were nothing to do with dickey. The only recruit that has bombed is casey, and that is one of the factor in the portal. Here brought in the juco kid playing lt, which if you say his tape thats a big step. Russ is playing multiple spots as was brooks. He has 2 recruits starting on other teams.
If your blame the injuries on dickey thats a big step that you can not prove on less your a Baptist.

1 Like

Here I’ll make it easy for you to understand. Of the last 5 seasons, we’ve lost 5 or more games 3 times. Hope that helps you understand. All of y’all want to brag about 7 ten wins seasons but we’ve had 8 seasons that we’ve lost 5 or more games. MEDIOCRE

Like ive said i know your stance. Titles and bedlam. Stick to that.

Gundy winning % is the same as a bb in texas.

Name and conference team with more 10 season or no losing season and wins. Ou yes. That is not mediocre.

1 Like

Name a coach who’s been at one place 18 Plus years gets paid in the top 10 or 12 and only has one conference title.

I know that hold a tail doesnt call for raises. But, in the real world people with experience and time at a place tend to get paid more. This is another one of your dead ends. Any i thought the raise was to high. I thought more like 6.5
The real issue is gundy has saved us like 20 mill from buy outs of bad coach hires

1 Like

Bill Snyder never made more than 3.5 million. Gundy hasn’t taken us any further than Snyder. In fact Gundy doesn’t have the respect that Snyder earned.

Stop. We you open up comparisons i will always have a better on.
Lot of factors in why bill didnt make more.
Ksu
Money has gone crazy.
Chris i believe is at 3.5 or more. Yes checked on it he made 3.5 this year 4 next.

Michigan state is paying a guy more then gundy who has 1 winning season. Out of 4.

Stop stay with titles and bedlam

1 Like

Michigan state got scammed. What does that have to do with us?

1 Like

Yes dsb with his limited read comprehension.
Jug brought up bill i countered with reason he messed up. Neither one of you read the part were i thought 6.5 would have been fine. Again im just pointing out flaws in jug’s arguement.

1 Like

Sonny Dykes just went undefeated but what does Sonny Dykes and Dave Aranda have to do with Gundy? They are doing in one or two years what Gundy has only done once in 18 years.

Least you got back on titles.

Well dave is working on his second losing season. He is losing most of his oline and dline. Just think dave had what is thought to be the best oline with 5 seniors.

I never heard you say sonny was the best hire. So please.

Sonny is in a good spot. If he can beat ksu again. How long will riley be there. But, metro plex and their good nol deal. Least see in 5 years.

So far both are 1 hit wonders.

1 Like

Wouldn’t gundy be a one hit wonder as well?

1 Like

Dave is working on 1 winni g season. Sonny has 1 title on an 8 and 5 in the wac. 1 winning season at cali. 1 10 win season at smu. He did have 4 power 5 wins come in this season. See where im going with 1 hit wonders.

1 Like

I wrote this because you and some others here don’t seem to understand my overall concept of Gundy and the program as a whole. When you’re a loyal fan that attends the games and spend YOUR money supporting the program excuse me for being a little pissed at watching the coaches and players just give up.

The only years Dickey had that was decent so far was 2019 and 2021 was pretty average. What people seem to forget is we had the leading rusher in 2019 and a guy from the transfer portal in 2021 that now plays for the Steelers. Both NFL products.