The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said in his Pre-Arizona State News Conference

BYU beat ASU last season. As of now Baylor is playing the better opponent.

You have no references and can’t type the English language.

Baylor had 259 rushing yards yards combined and their QB only had 11 of them. Are you seriously that retarded to compare their 248 RB yards to our 72 RB yards??? AFTER CMU LOST THEIR TOP 5 TACKLERS. Good lord.

1 Like

Yes!!! That’s what I’m talking about!! He’s exactly that stupid!!!

See there you are making those stupid ASSumptions again. I said we will find out where baylor is not us. Pathetic joy

1 Like

We don’t get rarely anything out of playing CMU. What makes you think so?

Why joy i mean fireurdaddy i didnt i comed the top rushers. We didnt have 40 plus rushing attempts against a horrible fcs team. How about them apples

1 Like

BECAUSE WE COULDN’T RUSH THE BALL…

1 Like

We got things out of playing cmu and will the next 2 games. But, we woulndnt be push. Hopeful what we need fixed will get done.

Baylor has to be game ready. Then play a texas state team that played them tuff last year. Then isu.

1 Like

I just saw straight blocking with no attempt to establish the run game. Dom had 9 rush for a nice ave. Middleton got 100% of his yards the other had 7 carries. Go ahead a base everything on that. Better the last years first game

1 Like

Well, if we weren’t trying to establish a run game then that is just asinine. We established a passing game, which would have led the defense to staying back and it would then open up the middle for a balanced rush game. Sounds like a classic Gumby coaching move. Establish the passing game and then… just stop. Yep. Playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Look i will give you a chance to reread this. I know your not smart enough to get whats wrong with this post.

1 Like

Apparently I’m not, because somehow I wasn’t smart enough to realize that our 72 rushing yards is way better than Baylor’s 248 yards.

1 Like

Baylor played a worse schedule last season. Guess where the 2021 conference title trophy is? How about them apples!!

We 17 carries yea your rite.
Since you took sanders out you need to take out the recievers yards on the jet sweeps.

That way i compared top backes. Its hard to compare when baylor was playing a really bad team.

1 Like

You really are stuck in last year. You know matt didnt make it his second year. Tulane couldnt even make it thur the season. Your not the best of persons to perdict.

Yea your apples have rotted on the tree

1 Like

All I know is that I watched a lot of very, very good teams this weekend. Not only are we not in the same ballpark, we aren’t even on the same planet.

1 Like

Who were these VERY VERY good teams playing el paso, albany i believe there is better match up his coming weeks

1 Like

Florida State, Georgia, Bama, Baylor, Hell even Texas Tech, Oklahoma looked far better than OSU, USC, etc etc etc.

1 Like

I asked you last season if you thought Gundy would win another conference title. At first you wouldn’t answer the question. Then you finally said “Yes!!! I believe Gundy will win another!!!”.

It’s been 10 years and I’m still waiting :man_shrugging:.

1 Like