The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said in his Pre-Arizona State News Conference

I still have time you called for 7 wins last year.

You havent perdicted anything rite. And you have predicted alot.

1 Like

One team playing a real bad team isnt a good game no matter how many points they put up. El paso wins like 20% of the games forever. We talk about kansas but elpaso is got to be the worst program ever.

Uo will play a better opponent thus week.

1 Like

How many games will we go without trying to establish a run game, as you say we didnā€™t attempt to last game?

You answer what our record will be first.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how many games, but I can guarantee we wonā€™t win the conference title. 100%

2 Likes

Your scared not want to be another joy wrong, no wrong but way wrong

And, if there is no conference title, then who cares how many games we win??

1 Like

No matter what fan base you are there will be 90% not getting that.

Any way your saying uo is looking good

1 Like

I didnā€™t say they looked good. I said they look better than OSU.

1 Like

There are lot of things to look at. You talked about Baylor looking good in the run. Well the have a very experienced line thought as as 1 of the top 2 lines in the league. They allowed 2 sacks.

Our line has a lefy talk that hasnt played alot. These 3 games should give us time to gel the line. I hope that its communication issues on the defense. If we make no improvements it will be a long year.

I can go thur the other teams and find bad stuff too.

We had 14 tfl against cmu. The se baylor line gave up 12 tfl and 6 sacks to us in the title game.

You can say all you want but until everyone plays some real we wont know really what each have.

1 Like

Joy Iā€™m glad you finally found a friend @firegumby , heā€™s a complete tard , just like you. Neither one of you know enough football to not judge on the first non-conference games. Itā€™s where you get your flaws worked out. Gumball has been bashing Sanders before season starts. Hey gumball, Sanders won player of the week you moron. We had 23 guys get tackles, thatā€™s almost all the first and second team guys.

1 Like

I can promise you theyā€™ll just copy the CMU passing game and thatā€™s all thatā€™ll be needed.

The only tards around here are the ones that keep trying to convince us that trophies donā€™t mean anything, but wins do.

Iā€™m glad you made a friend joy, now we might make it 4 stooges on hereā€¦. But you and gumball are on a different level of stupid

1 Like

What you mean your an idoit. Cmu copied baylors attack against knowles. You remember 17 straight pass completions.

1 Like

A completely level of stupid is trying to convince sane people that wins matter more than trophies. Because thatā€™s how you build a BB, right? Just make sure you win the games and lose the ones that give you trophies :roll_eyes:.

You want to know the difference between Knowles and Mason? Knowles knows when to make adjustments.

You donā€™t fit in that sane category joy, wins wins and wins get you to where you are respected you fidget You donā€™t do what your man Matt did get to where you might contend then crap your pants

1 Like

People respect trophies dumbace. If they didnā€™t Iowa and OSU would get more coverage than anyone else in the country. Get a clue!!!

I notice you didnā€™t mention your man Matt in there joy ? Was that a typo :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like