The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said in his Pre-Arizona State News Conference

This has been the first time Matt’s returned a majority of starters and it didn’t pan out. It’s not like he’s done it three times already like Gundy has.

It only take Knowles a half to adjust. His in game adjustments suck

1 Like

It’s better than no adjustments like Mason proved to us the other night.

One game you idiot ! We will see going forward. Knowles wasn’t Saban his first two years. You do count those in there

1 Like

I dnt know why your talking sbout sane people. Your always fighting with us.

17 passes dude who does that. Mason doesnt have a crue of 5 and 6 year players that he has been coaching for 4 years.

1 Like

Speaking of Knowles. He just held the #5 team in the country to 10 points and zero second half scores :man_shrugging:.

Look at the CMU QB. A 74% pass completion. He only did that against two MAC teams last season and that’s it. (And OSU this season)

Deflect. Be a full grown woman and face my statements head on.

1 Like

You’re asking me to face your statements head on (and I have). While you deflect and try your best to change the topic when you have no good answer for my questions or statements. Total hypocrite!!!

I never said Knowles wasn’t a good coach moron… we tried keeping him but he wouldn’t have stayed if we matched them. What does Knowles have to do with this other than you deflecting !!

1 Like

I was talking about knowles problems. You did NOT address this. You deflected and brought up this year game.

I dnt think you know how to answer questions with out deflecting. Thin skin with no real answers do this.

1 Like

You mentioned him first.

I told you last year when it happened that 17 passes in a row is not good. I also talked about the other things the defense did extremely well in that game. While you biotched and complained about 17 passes in a row. Last time I checked Knowles didn’t allow a point in the 2nd half, and he doesn’t coach the offense either. You know? All the things you decided to ignore? Hypocrite!!!

Really you think 17 passes wasnt a good thing. That like you say we need more 4 stars. Only captain obvious can come up with this stuff.

Im missing the players not knowles. How much did notter lame score in the second half.

The ou and nd games were very comparable. One with out knowles. Baylor are an offensive challenged team.

The cmu game remind me of knowles first year. Hopefully mason is not knowles.

1 Like

Your right.

In the bowl game against us only 7 points. Against Ohio State they had 0. We need more four star recruits.

They aren’t going to be offensively challenged if we don’t fix our pass defense.

1 Like

Joy why do you think alot of people respond to your bs negatively. You think take stuff out of context, deflecting and being captain obvious is cool. Its not.

4 star is a captain obvious statement. Repeating it just is petty.

Iwas comparing the ou and nd games we played last year. And how close the were coached. 1 with knowles one without. But you deflected by bring up tosu. They lost alot of offense from last year. And tosu have all your 4 stars. Just petty again.
Another deflection with the baylor comment.

1 Like