The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said in his Pre-Baylor News Conference

Their you go. The last thing i said eas dnt deflect. But, the inner child in you could not help but to deflect deflect deflect. Then throw in a blah too.

The way you answer i dnt even think you understand what where talking about. I know you dnt understand the word deflect.

1 Like

Just because he doesn’t give the answer the way you want, you start with blah blah or deflect. Obviously you just can’t handle facts like, one conference title in 17 years, losing record against OU and Baylor since 2012.

1 Like

Jug im not the petty one. If some one has a sound answer counter to mine im fine.
Saying gundy didnt prepare for 1 game like its 100 is wrong. Take 10 year record with baylor as s good stat is wrong. Thats games coached by 3 other coaches. Dave didnt out coach anybody. Sanders throwing 4 pics is the only way baylor scored.
Like your daughter you dnt know what deflecting is.
Ill give you an example of you deflecting. When anybody says anything good about gundy, you butt in and say 3 and 14. That my friend, is deflecting. I have yet to see you two yahoos have an original thought

Deflecting is acting like Gundy’s preparation for the championship game was a one and only. Do you remember Bedlam 2020 and surrendering early in the 4th quarter? How about Bedlam 2019 when OU ran Brooks behind a pulling guard for what seem like 40 plays in a row.

1 Like

No, what liberals do is repeat the same exact thing over and over again hoping to convince someone to believe it’s true. Like making the argument that Baylor has the advantage over OSU when it comes to recruits. While ignoring the fact that OSU has gotten more four star recruits and higher recruiting rankings since 2017.

1 Like

Yes more deflecting. Where all talking baylor. You give more opinions on uo because your losing your grip on the tail. I only remember ladt years bedlam.

Learn how to talk like someone older then 12. Good god man your older then most of us.

2 Likes

Lol well then you most be the leftist of them all. You repeat your mantra at all cost

2 Likes

I provide factual references. There is a difference. Maybe you’ll be able to learn how to do that someday.

Again you give fictional accounts of your visions. Your facts always fall short when exposed to day light.

I dnt know what Baylor’s admittance policy. But i know their not aau. Im never hread anyone talk about thier high standards or tcu. We hear about stanford and nutter lame. I hear about how well osu athletes do once there here. If they come in smart they should maintain it at college.

2 Likes

History is not subjective. Meaning it I post historical references there is no way of changing it. I don’t get to change it or control it. You better just get used to it.

If you post just stats i would be on board.
But, you spend to much time giving your opinion. Which is find if they werent overtly wrong. Anytime you state gundy does something wrong you infer its a mistake he only can do. By you stating this issues are what is holding us back. When i show you most coaches do these things proves your overreacting.

You down playing stuff like wins is another issue. That has to be done if we are going to the next step. Me showing we win enough games to be 3rd or better 11 of the last 13 show we are competitive. Which has to be done too.

Because the big 12 has had 3 times of ways to determine the champ we have missed out on opportunities not becuase of performance.

Your never ending argumentative nature hurts yourself too.

1 Like

Okay joy go look at a lot of the players for your team Baylor, we recruited a lot of them , mark that down. We just didn’t get them. Gundy evaluates players that will be really good in a year or two. It’s not like Aranda has it over Gundy evaluating kids. Maybe it’s because they are closer to home. You ever let that enter your feeble mind. But you and jeffy make fun of all the 3 star players we get. Maybe we have been unlucky like last year missing all the starters. Gundy is 2-1 against Aranda …. And don’t come back with that horse chit , not when it counted

1 Like

Sure I give an opinion, but if I’m making an argument for some of the things I believe to be true I use citations. If you can find any references to prove me wrong I’m all ears, but until then most of the stuff you spout out there is just crap. Not to mention some of the flat out lies.

Me say a osu had moved up in the ranks of top 25 wins is overtly wrong. Lol what ever you need to think. Common sense should come in to play we did go 5 and 1 last year. One of the teams ahead of us is stanford which has been losing last few years. Yea your rite i should site it for you but i dnt care.

Im talking about how you point out how gundy picked 2nd ended up third. I showed how ou and isu last year did worse. That 1 year in 1 conference. That is your opinion he did something horrible.
How you have name 1 hit wonders as better coaches is amazing naive or stupid. Tulane just held uo close then proceed to lose abunch of game. Indiana coach. The list is endless. You even talked up mack brown and he flopped when pivked high.

Its everytime you state your opinion. Its not even close to reality.
Only thing ive seen you get rite is bedlam and number of titles that it.

1 Like

Factual references are reality. You don’t get to make up your own reality Roberto.

Nice twist the reality. What facts have you been stating lately. Its only been your poor opinion

1 Like

There are no twists in facts Roberto.

What facts. You have not stated any facts in over a week

1 Like