The Rundown: Mike Gundy Discusses Start of Spring Practice

The last game, I have a little different opinion of. I thought they were collapsing everyone to the paint and making us shoot from outside. Even with a big man, if they put 5 guys in the paint, someone has to make outside shots.

1 Like

We’ve had what many would consider the best running back and wide receiver in the country over the past three seasons.

In those three seasons we’ve seen our points per game average go from 38 to 32, and then this past season to 30.

So maybe you guys can tell me. Is it the players? Or is it the coaching? Because if we decide we want to average 25-28 points per game this season then I would venture to say that 7-8 wins this season would probably be a stretch now.

1 Like

Several people have talked about they haven’t seen improvement with Boynton players. Where is the improvement with Gundy’s players?

So Dunn is lieing about competition and gundy does want to score points.
Do u see why people think ur a moron

Chuba was far from the best running back. He had one good season and caused a boatload of problems entering last season. Tylan got injured offensive line was massively banged up all last season . So you tell me how to coach through the injury issues we had

1 Like

Ur really finding this hard bb got 5th and really didn’t do anything. Gundy is recruiting better. Got 4 qbs playing for the top spot. All u got is ur usual crying

Idk would you say khp and Malcolm Improved a lot over their 3 star ranking?

1 Like

Why don’t you go back and look at the injuries to the offensive line over the last 7 years.

1 Like

He said the last 3 buddy.

And please tell me more about Gundy not developing players

Presley went from one catch to a hell of a maimi game.
The whole offensive line got better.
Spencer got mvp of the bowl game better then he was.
I’m stopping here because u get the idea.

I think you have it backwards. If they want to run the most successful style of offense we’ve had then Shane is the best fit. If they want to run an offense like last season then Sanders is the guy. Guys like Weeden and Rudolph didn’t look to run.

1 Like

So ur saying only gundy get injured players.
Ur always big on glass what is he doing to help.

Ar0 is always backwards. Pretty soon he will attack some body. Then go off crying about 2 and 12

I would love to see your source on this

1 Like

We all think they are something when they leave here like Mason Rudolph and Washington, but when they go to the NFL not so much. Some of the guys who are not in the limelight develop into NFL players. Name a quarterback that’s been more than a backup. Name a receiver that’s been the number 1 on a team. (Maybe Dez)

I’m not worried about what they do in the nfl. We’re talking while they are at Oklahoma state.

1 Like

May be dez u really r out there. I would love to see more nfl players. The thing is gundy is not a minor league coach for the NFL.
He recurits the best players for his team

He recruits the best players to finish 4th in the conference.

1 Like

Ask the players if they care about the NFL.