The Rundown: Mike Gundy Discusses Start of Spring Practice

Better then 5th. Like I told Brian u get pointed in the rite direction and get made. Start reverting to ur normal rain man answers

Like corndog gone from arena to cfl. He is moving up. Soon be in the nfl

Miami lost the starting QB and the defense was a shell of itself because of injuries and opt outs. I know we had a couple of opt outs also, but Miami two defensive lineman who opted out are going to be very high picks in the NFL draft.

Corndog was the worst quarterback in the Gundy era to start more than 3 games.

Ok thanks?
I dnt here to give Miami excuses. Glad u r.
About Miami and nfl players. They have the most in what last 5 years. Those nfl players didn’t help maimi play college ball.
So like ar0 and u can figure out. Do we want nfl players and a poor college team.

I knew that would get ur goat. So gundy is doing good when a 4000 yd 42 td qb is his worst

It’s about winning games. And winning titles.

What is about winning games.
I thought that was gundys deal.
Defense had nothing to do with it.
Ur the one that wanted high octane off.
We had it in 2018

I don’t want a quarterback who stands with his thumb up his but and takes 3 sacks per game.

Fun he ran for 10 tds. Go do a sack per game on Sanders. And check out tds.
Check out shane #s to.
Ur just trying ur best to show how u really have no idea what ur talking about.
Corndog had 500 yds against and racked up 47 points.
That lose was between a bad defense and a kicker who missed a extra point.

What does Gundy and Dunn tell their quarterback recruits?

"If you’re really good, we’ll get you to the NFL to ride the bench for your short career. "

1 Like

That would be a selling point. Dnt get hurt millions of dollars

The point wasn’t to give the Hurricane any excuses, the point is bowl games moving forward will be diluted due to players opting out and not feeling the significance to play in what they feel is a meaningless game. Sanders played well in the first half but played below average in the second half and you can go back and check the stats. All I would like to see is a healthy QB competition. If Sanders is the guy great. If Shane is the guy great. In my opinion to get the best out of Sanders coaching staff needs to hold him accountable and make him earn it vs. just giving it to him.

I’m with u totally.
Ar0 wanted to know about improvement. Sanders did.
It was more to messing with ar0 then saying how great Sanders was.
I’ve been on about Sanders. I do trust the coaches will put out the best qb(gunnar).
:upside_down_face::blush::innocent::money_mouth_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Talk about improvement and nfl.
Beside Wallace these guys came into osu as non NFL players so at least 3 will have improved.
We can point out tons of players can u

So u want shane. Which physical him and corndog are very much alike. Corndog is more mobile and could run.
So u again are doing double standards

Sanders total sacks 18. Corndog total sacks 36.
Sanders int’s 11. Corndog int’s 13
Sanders cmp % 62.8. Corndog cmp% 59.5
Sanders wins in. Corndog loses in
conference. Conference

1 Like

How many games idiots. Corndog played 13 games.
Oh yea u have problems with doing math.
Did mention rushing td passing td. And redzone td % or points off turnovers
Once again picking ur #'s for ur agenda.
Oh yea do fumbles too.

Corndog ran for 400 yrds and caught 2 passes.

The only numbers that matter:
2018 Corndog 3-6
2019 Sanders. 5-4
2020 Sanders. 6-3
All of them subpar.

1 Like