The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said about His 2021 Signing Class

He will never beat OU again nor will any other coach until we alumni figure out we got to pay them 4 and 5 star players… Gundy can’t do it and neither do Saben or Riley the alumni wallets have those players lined up support you coach as do Alabama and OU do… DON’T CRY…BUY

1 Like

Do you believe everything your told? From your comments it sounds that way. You could use logic and reason for once if you know how to do that?

Saban took a team that went through 4 years of sanctions and made them 11-2 with a BCS bowl appearance in just his second year there.

Well I was wondering why the last of 3 stooges was silent. Heard from joe and ar and now Jeff pops up. You 3 clowns are all here.

I will say this one more time. Read slowly so you understand.

Find me a coach that you can prove will be better and I will gladly root for them. All I have heard from you 3 gooners is nothing but negative comments about the team. You have your opinions (wrong as they are) and you are entitled. I have mine. From this point forward I will skip reading your comments. It is a waste of time. Later fools.

Oh jeff. Like it when a voice of reasoning comes on. I bet u won a lot of jr high debates on the school ground. At least u don’t waste time with miss leading facts like ur to older cohorts. Just go straight to ur wheel house, bulling.
It would be easier to believe u guys r fans ( not fanatics) if u would talk about anything else then Gundy. Ar1 always talks about Gundy shirtless so we know where he leans. Joe’s just jealous of everything Gundy. Jeff where do u stand.
U guys act as if where in the middle of the apocalypse and Gundy rides a pale horse.
Gundy has had a 100 yrs of straight winning yrs. 364 grads. And has breed ( with his wife) a future cowboy qb. What r u doing jeff.
This yr was a great coach job by Gundy. Had the almost derailment with the Hubbard deal. Lose 5 lineman early. Played a true freshman for 30% of games. Has an underperforming qb. Ton of injuries
Still went 7 - 3.
Coming on here and crying about Gundy and bully others is no way getting u a new coach. Seriously they will see your jr high remakes and know what u r.

At Alabama really joe

Joe those voices in ur head are not logic.

And you haven’t proven any coach in the world wouldn’t be better than Gundy.

1 Like

If your not playing to win a national championship then why play the game? Iv never played anything in my life to just be good at it. I play to win the prize. I guess you and Brian are the opposite and that’s fine but as I say it till I’m blue in the face, gundy is and never will be the coach to take us there so why wast more years chasing a pipe dream. Time is valuable and it’s just time. Brian34 cracks me up with “show me a better coach and then he will root for them” lol ideology. Only blue bloods get that opportunity to pick and choose accomplished coaches and everybody else has to hire and see how it turns out but his brain dosent function right. So I ask Brian34 do you get that concept? I’m sure it’s just way to complicated for his pea :brain:.

2 Likes

We could sign a Top 10 class and still lose to Land Squatters with this coaching staff. Nothing against the kids, I’m sure many will work hard to get bigger, faster, stronger. But nothing gives me confidence we’re heading in the right direction until we have a HC that’s not Gumby.

2013- lost to WV and then capped it off with a Bedlam loss as the favorite to finish 3rd when every had OSU winning the conference that season. (No significant injuries the entire season)

2017- Projected to play in the CCG against OU but gets beat at home in the conference opener against TCU and then after the bedlam loss loses at home to an average K State team. Finishes 3rd (No significant injuries the entire season)

I agree. There is a reason Gundy is 1-3 in bedlam as a favorite and it’s not just due to average recruiting numbers.

2013 OU beats OSU using a tight end as quarterback.

@ar1 @joe15

Both of you bozos stay riding UO nut sack mad hard, UO has not won a National Championship in 20 years, their confetti not even heavy

Joe u do know it’s not just osu and ou in this league. Their match ups and people just play better at home.
Just like were the only team to beat iowa state…
The gods did come down from Olympus and anoint us victorious of the games.

At least they keep going to the dance while we go to the cheez it or girl scout camping world bowl.

@ar1 @joe15

how come none of UO spectacular recruiting classes, legendary coaching, Heisman winners , Number 1 draft picks can’t win them not one National Championship in 20 seasons?

1 Like

I don’t know, guess they just suck and have a horrible coach. Sad thing is they are miles ahead of OSU and Gundy.
"Gundy has lost more football Bedlam’s than any coach in history "

@ar1 see if @kyleboone can get a bozo nose like his

1 Like

Gundy is the one that needs it. It would look great with that crappy hair and his hoodie tucked in his pants.