The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said about His 2021 Signing Class

I have been an OSU fan for my entire life. These last 16 years are the best in our history. I am not opposed to change if the change is for the better. You just want change. You can’t be positive that change would be better any more than I can. The only thing I am certain will be better is I continue to ignore your rants and laugh at them. Bye joe.

1 Like

He’s not finished 2nd in the conference since 2015 (Thanks to Texas beating Baylor) and his recruiting since 2015 has been 45th, 38th, 34th, 38th, 40th, and currently 36th.

Since the 2018 season he’s 14-13 in conference games. So I’m not sure what dimension you live in but in this one he isn’t doing very well.

1 Like

3-6,5-4,6-3and 7-6,8-5,7-3 that in any dimension is improvement. Unlike u I dnt have to lie to prove my points. U real r a sad person.

We’re you born dumb or did someone make you that way? Gundy is still teaching 2006 football to all his players and assistant coaches. The games evolved since then and Gundy’s refusal to change will be the downfall of his coaching career and eventually the football program. We will see a Pat Jones like outing if you will.

Good coaches adjust and find ways to make the game plan fit the players instead of making the players fit the game plan. Gundy won’t ever do that and if he is serious about further winning he will change it.

This is not an opinion, but a proven fact. All you have to do is look at his conference and total record from 2015-2017 and compare it to 2018-2020. That’s why recruiting is imperative. You have to have good players to make up for inept coaching decisions during a game.

You are obviously the “It Used to Be Worse” crowd. Trust me…I know. I’ve watched OSU football since 1993. All I’m saying is to make a change to a younger proven coach before the program takes a further decline. I’m trying to tell you that based on these last few years that you need to stop being scared of a change at all.

You say you are for change if it’s a positive one, but you are also scared to death to make a change. So if you refuse to make a change how will you ever know if it’s for the positive? OU got rid of Stoops and LR has them on fire right now. Change doesn’t always mean OSU is going back to the Bob Simmons era. The program is stable enough now that it won’t happen.

Ok that was to long and scanning it I know its ur usual bs.im sure tech thought they were stable when they fired leach. Their be looking for a new coach in to seasons

2013- projected to win the conference and finished 3rd

2017- projected to finish 2nd and finished 3rd

2020- projected to finish 2nd and finished 3rd (thanks to Texas not playing)

2020 Big 12 CCG: OU vs Iowa State

Notice how it’s Iowa State (a program historically worse than OSU) and not OSU playing in that game. That in any dimension is considered failure.

Ok same bs, see yea

If your too lazy to read it then fine (if you can read it). I’m just giving you the facts and the likelihood of what will happen keeping Gundy around for much longer. Don’t come crying to me when we’re 4-8 next season.

How can it be BS if it’s proven history?

The problem is joe u have a handful of facts and u rewrite them over and over again. What is u hang up
Ur not proving anything. I like making fun of u I would prefer to talk about cowboy sports not u and ur Gundy issues.

The problem is you refuse to acknowledge those facts. That’s why I have to rewrite them over and over again. Which to tell you the truth becomes a little annoying.

But why I have told over and over im not going to the dark side. Also not all u rite is factual
Then stop writing u wont get tired. Its saving the planet by planting one tree at a time. Not making a Gundy fan to the dark side.

Dark side? I’m just trying to bring you to the light!!! The dark side is being convinced that three mediocre seasons in a row is better than playing or winning a conference title and being satisfied with it.

U real need to start drinking or stop. See a doctor. Get hobby. Anything beside thinking of gundy.

I’m just trying to do my part in seeing the football program gets better and ACTUALLY starts competing for conference titles again. Most of us know that isn’t going to happen under Gundy any longer. I’m trying to SAVE OSU football from going back to the Bob Simmons era, but you and a very select few keep fighting me every step of the way. Don’t you want a young and hungry coach to put some kind of energy back into the football program? In reality you should be joining forces with me.

Hey Robert. Did you appoint Joe the savior of OSU football. I know I didn’t. Joe says OU fired Stoops. I seem to recall he retired. Another Joe inaccuracy. Oh well what do you expect. I hope your looking forward to the bowl game and next season. Be talking to you.

1 Like

All I said was they got rid of him. I never said they fired him. Stoops went 4 straight years without winning the conference 2011-2014 and missed a CFP appearance his very last season. He retired but let’s not act like the fans and boosters weren’t growing tiresome of him.

Let me bow down to your infinite wisdom Oh great Joe who knows everything. How do you combat global warming? Unemployment, Covid, Racism. Speak to the hand, loser.

1 Like

Lol, you are unreal man lol. “Hey Robert are ready for the cheezit bowl man? And next season when we get to the tampon bowl”? You two are son’s of gundy I tell you lol. You guys are what osu dosent need as fans in our football program. And by the way you two are are like the fat girls at the school dance just so optimistic that that cute guy will ask you to dance but end up dancing together. But hey it’s not all bad, you guys can still go get ice cream afterwards.

1 Like

Gundy going to gundy and Robert and Brian34 going to Robert and Brian34.:man_shrugging:.