The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said after OSU's 50-44 Win over Texas Tech

Yea mike makes 3.5 million less. I guess u don’t understand simple math. They paid 7.5 million to have a losing season. Baylor is paying 1.25 million per win.
Miss state is paying 2.5 million per win.

I was on a team that went 1-7 and when we got a new coach the very next year (with the same exact players) we went 8-0. That’s because he spent time seeing where players would best fit in the system and was able to observe what quality attributes they had to best run that system. He didn’t keep players in the same exact position, but rather used their best talents and qualities to exploit the full potential of those positions. He didn’t force us to do stuff we know we couldn’t do with someone that wasn’t capable of doing it. We also had more than 5-6 plays to run every single game.

I thought u based ur life on high school. Gundy must run more then 5 plays. Wallace scored tre scored dez should have 4 scores they all different. He kick a field goal that’s more then 5 plays

Miles is only in his 2nd year of recruiting and lost quite a bit from even last years team. It’s a logical understanding to have a worse year in your second year with less returning starters and not even being able to get your own recruits in to start playing yet.

What inexcusable is being at a place for 16 years and having nothing to show for it besides one conference title and a 2-14 record against your in-state rival. That tells me you aren’t working toward anything but 3rd place and a meaningless bowl game. Then people wonder why OSU still recruits the same way they do.

He in ur opinion is a good coach, why couldn’t he take a 3 win team to 11 and 0. Just like ur hs coach. U still change the rules when u want to. Those are lies then

Joe u make this to easy. Hs is long gone ur were big boy pants. There are lots of things u don’t understand

And Gundy ran a safety play. If joe u want him to take the blame for all the bad plays( in ur mind) then he gets credit for every single good play.

Harbaugh has a winning percentage of
.690 compared to Gundy’s .672
In the last 6 years Harbaugh has had 3 seasons of 10-3 one season of 9-4 and one season of 8-5
This is the only losing season at Michigan but if he can’t win the conference fire him

Still slow on the up take 7.5 million. What is that 3 million a win. Blue bloods don’t pay 7.5 to have losers. I do not know why ur sticking with this. Gundy’s not a loser like harbaugh. U want a loser too. Loser ar nice.

Harbaugh’s higher winning percentage makes Gundy the bigger loser.

This season is not over harbaugh could be less and no power r con champ. Lost ever osu game. And actually when Harbaugh coaches against big boys he has 64% so how is that ar

Harbaugh wins at San Diego are oranges. Like joe u like to mislead. Rite now he is at 64% in apples. He will have a worse record by the end of the yr. He will be 0 and 6 with osu and 2 and 5 in bowls. So what exactly r u say about harbaugh I’m lost. When u pick a guy make sure he is better then Gundy in one area. No con champ, more losing seasons, losing bowl record never beat the osu, older then mike, cost 3.5 million more. Ah no I see ur rite nice bargain Michigan got. Why would they fire him.

You can’t compare high school ball to college ball in my opinion in any scenario so say you was on a team that went 1-7 then next year went 8 and whatever and doesn’t make sense to me I played high school football let alone football all my life up until college so I can’t say for 100 percent fact but even outside looking in its not the same not to mention thats the whole purpose of recruiting players you get players for certain positions majority of the time so that in itself is counter intuitive to constantly fit your system around players but like I also said before gundy for dam sure isn’t the only coach on the team making calls I just find it crazy the everyone wants to constantly bash him do I agree with everything he does no but I’m not so narrow minded that I come on here and bash just gundy theres a whole crew with him and also there are players

1 Like

High school actually happens alot like that ur team was a yr older. More experienced. Other teams lose players. Ball bounces the rite way. Ur first coach mite have been bad but not mike Gundy. Unless u went to a private school u had no recruits. So u story real has no relevance.

Exactly!!! So why can Gundy never do anything with a senior laden or veteran team? Every time he talks about having experienced seniors or depth he still finds a way to finish 3rd or lower with the annual loss to the goons.

U are really jealous of the goons we still need over forty or fifty good players not 22 seniors so no it’s not like ur hs team.

That all goes back to recruiting. Maybe not stick with recruiting 2 and 3 star guys all the time? Maybe get a top 25 recruiting class for the first time in almost 10 years? That’s at least one step closer to closing the gap with bedlam.

U are amazing. This is why I spent last week off this site. U realllllllllly don’t get it do u.
If u understand how to recruit so well go out and get us all the 4 or 5 stars u can get. Just load them up in the back of ur truck like pick watermelon and haul them to Stillwater.
Well u done it again gone thru all ur evidence. Recruit riley Gundy bad.
Most people understand how this all works but ur still living out ur 8 and 0 hs season. What’s weird way only 8 games u should have 12 or so or did u guys vote not to go to state. Or was it ur jr high team.

Joe ur like a jelly fish. Get u pinned down is impossible. Get u cornered but with no sense or backbone u slip away. We beat tech 15yrs now of winning seasons. Got Gundy for more yrs. Happy joe​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

2 yrs or 10 miles will have more zero win season the then 3 win season. Ur all about a good coach. U swear miles is a good coach. The thing is u don’t. U have no idea what a playbook is. What it takes to recruit. Just about everthing it takes to win in college. Miles next job will be ur high school.