The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said after OSU's 50-44 Win over Texas Tech

Robert,

I don’t get paid over 5 million by Oklahoma State to recruit high school players. If Oklahoma State wants to pay me then I’ll be more than happy to take up the offer.

15 years of winning seasons!!! Still with one conference title and a 2-14 record against OU since 2005. Somebody please hold me back before I start making signs and shirts with all the awesome success imprinted on them!!!

Apparently Mike Gundy has forgotten that concept also based on what we’ve seen the last few years.

Idiot how many times do I have to tell this Gundy makes 4 million if u cant get one simple fact correct. Why is it u have to lie to try and prove ur point. That makes him not 13th but like 39 th highest paid coach. U have no recruits and no wins against ou. And no, no one would would pay u anything because ur hs coach turn some loser around. Sound like u guys could give ur best. I’m sure ur hs coach only had 3 plays to make it simple for u loser. I guess u want osu to be like ur hs and ku, to win 1 game a yr. Was miles u hs coach

4 million a year seems like plenty for a 4th in the conference coach. I’m sure he’ll get a raise for that.

Once again u ignore the school who r paying millions per win or in miles case no wins

Hey I’m not saying we need a great coach, just one that can do better than 4th in the conference.

How do u regulate that. Don’t a great coach but a tad better then average. U may want to say that stuff out loud before u type it. Because what i read is the same as Gundy but not Gundy. Because were get at least 3rd this yr.

The year isn’t over.

Yea it is lol

But hey look on the bright side…we got basketball!! Actually looks like we can really compete this year. Guess recruiting really does work.