The Story of How Mike Gundy Came to Own (and Wear) that Infamous OAN Shirt

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-story-of-how-mike-gundy-came-to-own-and-wear-that-infamous-oan-shirt/

Some revealing new details from a report on Thursday.

Ok enough is enough, quit beating this in to the ground.

1 Like

How was he supposed to stop Matt Brown from FOIAing these emails?

2 Likes

Just stop it. This is overkill on the OAN matter. You are only pissing off most OSU fans!

1 Like

You are such a crybaby

I agree. I think Gundy needs to speak publicly about his football team. Anything about football to change the subject! New opponent possibility after Oregon St cancellation, OL depth, expectations for Spencer in season two, give praise to players on national watch lists etc. etc. Talk football and change the current topic!

1 Like

There wouldn’t be much to this website right now if not for Mike Gundy. I hope you guys sent him a thank you card .

Don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

3 Likes

Every time I see a new article on this, I think of the old Batman tv show. Where did Mike Gundy get the OAN shirt? Will Mike Gundy make it out alive? Is this the end of Mike Gundy? Will OAN be the death of Gundy? Stay tuned tomorrow. Same pfb station. Same pfb time. Same pfb channel.

4 Likes

Let it go Kyle(s). Enough is enough…

The program is trying to move on, time for you to as well.

1 Like

He literally founded the site…

I’d start by not visiting his website.

2 Likes

Need a t-shirt and possibly a poster of this.

6 Likes

Make two please.

3 Likes

I get that Porter is just reporting this after PFB’s idol, Dan Wolken, tweeted this out… but how big of a real life loser do you have to be to use FOIA to dig up emails on how Gundy got a t shirt?

1 Like

Matt Brown did the FOIA. I’ve seen nothing that Dan Wolken put out and don’t follow him.

3 Likes

I’m intrigued…

2 Likes

Bet you won’t

3 Likes

@brent he’s going to set up the joke and not bring the punch line isn’t he…