The Story of How Mike Gundy Came to Own (and Wear) that Infamous OAN Shirt

Seems that way. I guess I’ll be identifying as disappointed.

2 Likes

Why do you think you’re important enough to announce that? Just leave

Four posts flagged, too bad we can’t flag PFB posts. I know, I can not read it , just skip on by

1 Like

We aren’t the ones flagging them.

1 Like

Keep the OAN articles coming in! i love it! especially the comments of the triggered readers. all i can say is snowflakes! Glad gundy apologized and changed his ways.

goodbye boomer!

Not accusing you of doing the FOIA. My comment was more directed at this Matt Brown character. Big loser. But I understand why you made a post about it.

2 Likes

What are appropriate topics for a CFB writer to FOIA about?

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t curious what the behind the scenes reaction was when this went down. A FOIA request is as truthful information as we’re likely to get about it.

took a poll, did ya?

1 Like

and yet here you are commenting…

Re-read the conversation. I was giving advice.

dare you

1 Like

You feel better now?

Yeah, I do. How about you. How do you feel.

1 Like

“The Story of How Mike Gundy Came to Own (and Wear) that Infamous OAN Shirt”

How about we don’t and say we did? The issue has become irrelevant now. Most rational and sane people would just like to move on now and actually talk about football. So here is what I would suggest Kyle and Kyle. Stop bringing up stuff that only has potential to cause argument and division. Now if you want to do that, then you both can go work for the most well known media outlet for such things. That media outlet is known as Yahoo News.

1 Like

Your username tells us everything we need to know about how you feel or will react.

Who’s flagging them then ? Have we got a troll amongst us ? Surely a goon wouldn’t pay 50 bucks for a membership… I even read the flagged ones. They weren’t bad…, if you are that sensitive you shouldn’t be on a blog

1 Like

These are free boards. You’re one of the few premium members that seems to never post in the premium area.

1 Like

These aren’t exactly free boards. You get to read a few then they say hey looks like you’re enjoying reading. Think about signing up ?
And I have to sign in every stinking time instead of it recognizing my email

1 Like

You do not have to pay to read the PFB articles message board though. You pay to look at PFB+.

3 Likes