The Story of How Mike Gundy Came to Own (and Wear) that Infamous OAN Shirt

I mean he doesn’t tuck them into bed every night but I know their are a couple players that would like that.

That’s Webster’s definition what’s yours Scott?

Someone who teaches and helps develop players. Who also does game planning for the whole team.

A coach is supposed to bring out the best in you. Find the spots where you thrive and put you in the best spots. How can a coach do that if he’s not engaged? How can a coach teach when they don’t know Much about the players?

Gundy has been AWESOME. But he got complacent and comfortable playing CEO. Which makes sense. Why wouldn’t he? He got a needed wake up call, and this team will be better for it.

1 Like

You definitely don’t know what your talking about or apparently even care about facts, so I think we are done here.

I was there in Stillwater, working in the athletics offices during Tyreek’s dismissal. But alright.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching this “debate” and thinking about a different player, Justin Blackmon. His struggles with alcohol were noted by some NFL teams prior to the draft. If Gundy cares about his players where is he on that? If he wanted to help a player and help himself, taking care of the whole human who could have been a superstar would have been a good start.

2 Likes

My mistake!

Hey Scott…Your Gundy hate didn’t age well after a few years…Now we are on the verge of winning a Big 12 championship. If we would have listen to you and Kyle Porter…we would be in the dumps without a coach.

Apology accepted in advance.

Happy Thanksgiving…

2 Likes

I’ve defended Gundy? You’re an absolute clown.