The Top 5 Quarterback Recruits of the Mike Gundy Era

Very interesting, but I think the pass attempts mitigates the implication. If not the number of pass attempts, then the winning of a Big 12 Championship! I like Sanders, seems like a good kid… but as a 4 year starter, he needs to clean up his game. He reminds me of Bobby Reid, to be honest. His nerves sometimes get the best of him. Back when Gundy struggled with who should start, Reid or Robinson… after Reid had said that he cared so much before every game that his palms would sweat… I pragmatically wished we would start the one WITHOUT sweaty palms!!! :upside_down_face: :roll_eyes: :football:

As opposed to Reid, Sanders seems to have sporadic attacks of inconsistent play, game to game. A bit too often for it to be an aberration, but then occasionally, a really good game too. Furthermore, there is not a Zac Robinson on the bench.
:cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

GO POKES!!

JW Walsh… Head Coach 2029??? :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: (or Zac Robinson…)

Of course, by then, college football will probably back to true amateurs recruited from the student body year to year in campus wide tryouts. The 2-stars and up will be in the ESPN developmental league of 4 16-team superconferences loosely based on the current NCAA, but with no affiliation to it. The NCAA will respond by reforming ‘college’ amateur football and it will be somewhat devoid of star athletes, as those that do emerge will be harvested by ESPN.

…oh… and we all will be in the stands via virtual reality, since the reality actually sucks!! jmho… lol

1 Like

Roberto is in a corner and responds with nothing just like I said. He talks but he can’t walk. Nothing new tho. Just like watching him speechless.

1 Like

Lol you better stick to your day job. Gundy is here for along time. What else do I need to say.

You keep hugging joy like she’s a life raft. She still things leach is a good coach. Has coached 20 years with not even a title or title game. Lol talk about picking a winner.

Told you he would respond to his fall back answer s as nd that is “ you guys say the same chit over and over”. LOL you know when he knows he’s got nothing and in a corner because this will be his response every single time.

2 Likes

What about the QB’s that should have been… I have no doubt if TC (aka Corndog) had been a starter for four years his numbers would have been at the top. No matter where they ranked as recruits the final numbers are the result.

3 Likes

Or you could just answer the question which you’ve never answered.

When we had Weeden we had offensive coaches that knew what they were doing as well.

1 Like

I have no problem with this as long as they play to win instead of hoping not to lose.

1 Like

Joy I’ve answered all 3 of your questions more then I should have.
See your post dnt even make sense. If Dana was here and we throw more Sanders would just have more pics.
Here is another one about future coaches. Your completely happy leach or Campbell doesn’t play to win.

I find it very interesting that gundy has all of a sudden starting stating the importance of getting ready for the first game of the season in which he has stated in every pre-season interview but never mentioned this before he got to be the highest paid coach in the big twelve. You think he is feeling the pressure or has his inner coaching finally kicked in. Always had trouble in his first games up to this point. Won by 4.3 ppg last year in his first three games and that was Missouri state, Tulsa, and Boise state.:thinking:

1 Like

That wasnt even his questions LOL good try but try aging little buddy

1 Like

First off dnt worry about what gundy says
Joy didn’t have a questions. You gurls can’t read or comprehend.

What? Lol

Don’t change the subject answer his questions

For the love of God do you know what a question is?

The only question I’ve seen is your question why I won’t answer these make believe questions.

What’s gundy’s do you only alert with excuse for the three coaches that has out performed gundy in less years at the helm and a lower tier school? Don’t act like you don’t remember LOL. I would ask joe to re-post his question to you but you would still be in your corner and not answer the question.

2 Likes

I think my favorite QB’s here have been
Zac Robinson, J.W., Chelf, Weeden and
Sanders. If Walsh hadn’t got hurt we could had beaten National Champs FL St. Zac Robinson was really fun to watch running the option offense. Also With Zac Robinson I will never forget those horrible Bedlam plays/calls that resulted in fumbles on the goal lines in back to back years. Chelf was a great competitor in games, It was fun seeing him run the spread and option offense. Weeden of course seeing him for the first time playing, I knew we had something special and he gave us a big12 championship. Sanders in my opinion only but if we run the rpo with the air raid we can win a lot of games and contend for the big12 championship games even with a busted line if the offense is built around him.

2 Likes

Jeff you got to stop drinking in the morning. Eat breakfast.

I’ve answered this. But I will do it again and again.
Dave came into a team that had players he only add 1 play maker, which he stole from lsu.
I dnt understand why his first year he only won 2.

Leach has coached over 20 years and not even a title game.

Campbell best year was 9 wins. His best team just won 7 games.

You saying these school are beneath osu is a joke there power 5. Your making excuses.

Out of these 3 coaches with 30 years of coaches, they have 3 ten win seasons with 1 title.

Now I’ve answered you for the last time. Grow up and get to an AA meeting.

I’m most impressed with the great NFL starting quarterbacks and Heisman trophy winner Gundy has brought to OSU.