The Top 5 Quarterback Recruits of the Mike Gundy Era

Leach was not one of them

Leach was not one of them LOL. The other two in a quarter of the time have reached higher heights than gundy or have matched him. What’s gundy’s Excuse.

I know of 1 osu qb that played in the nfl before gundy and no heisman.
Your as good as Jeff on this chit.

Jeff doesn’t even know joy’s obsession with leach.
He can’t read either, I’ve not made any excuses for gundy. I’ve heard all your guys excuses for everyone who’s not named gundy.

Enjoy gundy for more years.

No more excuses moving forward for you and gundy . He’s got the money and commitment to football from Chad. Can’t wait to sit back and watch the fall.

You are hilarious.
I’m glad gundy got a raise. I did say it mite have been a lil to much. I do not make excuses, I have no reason to.

Enjoy gundy for years to come.

Too much money? You’ve never been so right the whole time you’ve been on this form. But I just see you crawl daden away from it LOL. So now you’ve got “ I did say it was alittle too much in the beginning “. Your rich bud. Always leaving yourself an out and standing for nothing.

Good thing is gundy doesn’t have an out like you.

Jeff your an idiot. Stop posting me I talked about pay a day after in one of my post. Just like I’ve answered Joy a 100 times.

Your the one who walked back your comments about your son’s bf say 90 % of the players hate gundy.
Like a moron not even saban could field a team if they don’t like you. You won’t get recruits or get theost out of them.

It was a true stamens and I stand behind what I said and what my son’s close friend said about the team that year. Why would I call him a liar? It’s what he said. Kids didn’t have the choice to hit the portal back then. I don’t like my boss but I’m still working for him and that’s why most kids back then stayed. They sure are jumping ship a lot more on gundy right? 13 right. Your an apologists for gundy and that’s all you will ever be. You stand for nothing and have no backbone. Chicken with no feathers.

I would say fly away but…

Quit saying false stuff. He said it. I’m not backing away from that LOL. Why would I do that? What’s wrong with you man?

As well as you read and comprehend I’m sure your boss doesn’t like you. Just a warm body.

If 90% don’t like you it’s a serious problem. We have gotten higher recruiting # each year.

Now you are ashamed about your son’s bf, sad buddy.

Coming from a jelly fish about a vertebrae is funny. You have shown you no back bone on any team.

It’s too bad Cornbread wasn’t a few years younger, he would’ve been the best QB in Gundy’s reign. He just needed more time to get the fade route down and a better O-line and y’all would’ve said, “Rudy who?”

1 Like

Yea it was a serious problem and that’s why gundy had to apologize to his players and he he’d to start listening to them. You pee brain remembers that right? I hope you go see a doctor about your foot in mouth disease and he gets it cleared up. Your a joke but a bad one.

JW will make an excellent HC IMO. I was one of the top dogs yelling for Gundy to bring him back!

3 Likes

If Dana was here we would’ve found ourselves in the end zone more than 1 time out of 8 trips to the red zone in the CCG.

1 Like

He very well could be. Problem is even if he gundy was to hire him he would still be obligated to run the same offense as gundy has stated. “We arnt going to change what we do.” We wouldn’t know how good he can be basically is what I’m saying. Not sure how good Dunn is really.

1 Like

I guess I’ll ask the questions one more time.

When the CCG was brought back. Why was Campbell able to make it there first before Gundy? Especially at a school that’s historically worse in football than OSU?

How come Baylor is able to win just as many conference titles with a second year HC, while Gundy has been searching for his second one for 10 years?

What excuses are there?

First off it wasn’t even a good rumor. Only your son’s bf ( does that make it your daughter) said it.

I know you don’t understand big #s like 90%. Take it from me we would have heard it from every where.

I see you and Joy are using the big words ( if) again.

Is it the day of the moron. I answered that many of times and once for your gf today on the string.
Pathetic