The Top 5 Quarterback Recruits of the Mike Gundy Era

I can’t understand your post man.

Tell me how many winning seasons Iowa State had between 2005-2015 (Since Gundy was at OSU and before Campbell got there) and how many conference title games they found themselves in.

Tell me how Iowa State is historically not worse than OSU in football. Whether Iowa State is P5 is irrelevant in this situation. They’ve been historically bad. One of the worst in the Big 12.

This should get interesting.

You tried to answer once earlier but you got a coach wrong :man_facepalming: And still didn’t answer it lol. It’s ok little buddy.

1 Like

I think he’s done. Put a fork in him.

1 Like

You’ve never answered it one time. All you’ve done was just blabber a bunch of BS off that isn’t even closely relevant or related to the questions I asked. I would respect your answer a lot more if you would just say “I don’t know”.

LOL

1 Like

Don’t forget about coach Fickell, coached one year at Cincinnati another team below us and went to the playoff.

Should you ever read my post, you would know i like Campbell and Dave. I think both are nice coaches.
But, better then gundy no.

Read this twice if you can’t get this.

Dave had players when he got there. Poor management and better lucky the second year. The 2 wins was bad coaching.

Matt showed just as much. Best team in the big 12 getting 7 wins. He had the players most big 12 players overall. Also had a nfl qb. You pic a game here there on gundy. Matt had 6 in one year.

1 Like

What were their results Roberto? Aging throwing out the coaches Excuses why in a quarter of the time that gundy has had they have achieved as much or more. This is the question buddy. You babble about nothing

Fickle, you mean the only coach at tosu to have a losing record in the last 65 years.

Had a nice year. But, it wasn’t his second there.
See what he does next year.

Well you got this going in your favor that gundy finally realizes that preseason is important to get ready to win the fist game. It’s 101 but it’s a start. Scary he doesn’t think it’s important to play the portal. Maybe 5 years from now he will realize it’s important.

This article needed a chart with statistics to be objective. I agree Corndog should have been mentioned in this article. Where did Gundy finish. Need a part 2 with more objective data and charts. BTW, Bobby
Reid is mentioned in the article title but ignored in the article. Thanks.

1 Like

I bet when Gandhi‘s son is the quarterback, he will start throwing to tight ends like he should. Just a prediction. Heck with all this pressure on him he might even start using the tight ends next year

Didn’t Campbell beat Gundy this season?

You were funny for a while, now your just sad. Gundy has no pressure to win more then 7.
He has a couple of guys who can catch the balls like receivers, just need a lil more mass.
So giving scholarships to te would mean he plans to use them.

Look you obviously have issue stop posting me until you have something new. I will not answer pathetic post anymore.

I like coaches that start the game dominating ND instead of falling behind.

Which is why we we’ll never see another conference title under him.

It’s not pathetic to ask why coaches at lower tier programs have outshined Gundy in recent years.

Along with the six loses yes, your rite. Joy, your in China stop digging.

Lol last I checked a win is a win.

At least I was a live to see it. Most osu fans missed out on winning seasons.

Once Joy, it’s pathetic 100 times.
Speaking of coaches I think all the big 12 coaches are good rite now. Since riley and miles are gone.

Only thing I got to post to you is your not very smart and you don’t answer adult questions and your comprehension is low at best, so you might not need to respond to my post because it always seems you like to respond to mine. Believe me I wouldn’t loose anymore brain cells if you didn’t.